Newest batch of RSI updates:
centaurianmudpig has created a review of the original Wing Commander and posted it on YouTube. He made the video with a few guidelines in mind, which resulted in a concise package that skips extraneous side-commentary and focuses on facts. Hopefully there are more in the future, but CMP would appreciate your feedback first!
- The Commlink feature has begun spotlighting high profile space combat fans. EddieB, the creator of Flight Commander, gets to tell the world about himself in this new article.
- Newest timecapsule fiction piece is a review of the Biographic movie of the life of one of the first Jump-point navigators! Some of the concept art on the RSI site shows that the system gets named after him: 2271: One Small Jump for Man.
- An RSI Museum update also features never before seen concept art of the Wing Commander Movie's Ralari!
Hey, so after doing a play thru on WC1, and losing some videos at an attempt of recording each system mission, I figured I would do something potentially more useful. A video review of Wing Commander! Yeah, yeah, it's been reviewed many times, but it was something I wanted to do for a while.
So, to make it different from all those other youtube reviewers I decided that I would do two things to seperate it from the others:
1) Keep it simple stupid (read, short).
2) Keep it simple stupid (read, no thrills).
What I would like is some constructive criticism. The good things and the not so good things, as they now say. :p
There are plenty of other WC titles to review, so I would like to hear your expert opinions and advice before I do another. :)