Your WC dream ship?

I think X-ray didn't even know what the hell Wing Commander is. He just wanted to promote his cd. That's not "flava". That's just bad taste.

Actually, according to the official CIC CZ rules, what he did was an offense in any forum, not just General WC.

CIC Staff said:
4) Do not post messages specifically for the purpose of plugging a site. On the other hand, references to web sites directly related to the discussion in the thread, or URLs in signatures, are allowed.

He plugged his website, and his cd, neither of which were related to any topic being discussed in any forum. Oops.

What did RFBurns get banned for anyways...I was wondering why he hasnt been around for a while. He always had a good technical point of view.

Search harder it's definately in there...he got banned for one of his last posts, but not his absolutely last post...

I read his last 15 posts and I'm still scratching my head, the worst thing he did was talk about another topic in a thread but the thread went in that direction,,,perhaps he hijacked? Oh wait thats what I'm doing now. Sorry :)

psych said:
"Every military leader from George Washington to Admiral Bainbridge would kick your ass for that dismal performance today." - part of a WC Saga 'mission failed' debreifing :cool:

You guys over at saga have some great lines...hopefully wedge can add them to his site of scripts....

RFBurns' ban from the boards is not suitable for discussion in this thread... or any thread, in any forum, for that matter.

Back to the topic

I'd like to see an updated Hornet. Sure, we have the Piranha, but it's just not the same. I kinda miss WC ships looking cool.

Back