Would you like a CapShip with that?

...But if the lack of realism takes away your enjoyment of WC, I'm surprised there was any enjoyment left by the time you saw the Scim :).

I know, it's really difficult to explain... But in some way, no matter how unrealistic things are in the WC Universe, they at least obey the laws of physics, You know? It's like trying to focus on the plot of a movie in which all humans stand on their heads... I can take giant walking Cats, I mean at least it's POSSIBLE, but a Scimm wouldn't go straight to save its own life...

It does? So what are the nacelles for, extra thrust for pitch?! And in that case, why is she so sluggish?! Oh well, I suppose I have to look closer at those pixels, just hope I don't get seasick again ;)

Not all of us have those beautiful hi-res shots like You, LOAF... Put those up somewhere on the CIC!

I don't have any high-res shots of the WC1 ships -- they were hand-drawn, not made from models <G> You can see the engiens pretty well on WCA, though.

I always liked the wingtips which folded down to make landing gear in WCA... that bit always made me laugh... Too bad the takeoff sequence isn't like in WC2, then You'd clearly see how many engines and where... But in any case, how about mugshots of the capships and bases of WC? I really liked that shot of Caernarvon, for instance...

Originally posted by Supdon3
Blair didnt like it at first but as time went on he really warmed up to it and even thought of it as home.

Though i could see liking the Lexington more. The Victory was about 40 years old and the Lexington was about 5. One was just a bit nicer:)

Well, handsome is as handsome does. The Victory saved humaity. The Lexington got its butt kicked by a converted destroyer that was obsolete decades ago. :)

Best, Raptor

Well, not counting Radio Rollins... I think the character which has held the most impact on the performance of the WC forces over the years of the war is the bartender... without him, no ship.

Back