Wing Commander Prophecy: Secret Ops Model Update Pack

No - the MUP will overwrite the original models and textures. (the original .MAT textures will remain because the new models use different MAT files, but the .IFF meshes are overwritten in the case of WCP.) If you wanted to revert to the originals, you'd need to uninstall the MUP/reinstall WCP or SO. It currently isn't a toggle inside the game and likely won't ever be.

Hi all - we are working on the next MUP release: right now it will include the Hydra, Kraken, an updated Dula 7, the SO cruise liner and associated hulk, as well as the rest of the WCP starbases (Callisto, Confed Starbase, etc.). It will also incorporate the latest WCP Unlimited enhancements. No ETA yet but I'm going to see if we can get it out before the end of May. Watch this space.

FekLeyrTarg

Commodore
Hi all - we are working on the next MUP release: right now it will include the Hydra, Kraken, an updated Dula 7, the SO cruise liner and associated hulk, as well as the rest of the WCP starbases (Callisto, Confed Starbase, etc.). It will also incorporate the latest WCP Unlimited enhancements. No ETA yet but I'm going to see if we can get it out before the end of May. Watch this space.
Excellent. In fact I've been holding off continuing Prophecy just for the next MUP release. As always, I'm looking forward to it very much. :)