Wing Commander Prophecy: Boom Boom recipe

I think You just proved why coke is superior to pepsi, and BTW that aftertaste you mentioned you felt, it`s called flavour. Just thought you should know.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that tingly feeling up my nose everytime I burp after having a coke.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

That would be CO2 going out your nose. You get used to it
smile.gif

And there's always Dr. Pepper if there's no Coke. Or coffee ...

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

coke + rum = alcoholic goodness
smile.gif

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!

"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

"...we follow the sun, we follow the sun, we follow the sun..."

Mad Hatter said:
doesn`t anyone find it odd how much all the pilots drink in the WC universe? I mean, they pour so much alcohol into their blood stream, especially in Prophecy, I`m surprised we ever defeated the Kilrathi.
Any comments?

Are you trying to say that you'd gladly go out to battle a race of seven (or eight) foot tall Cats in a starship with mere centimetres of durasteel armour, in a web of incoming (and friendly) fire, misfiring missiles, and permantne vacuum SOBER??!

Not me... And I don't drink alcohol at all... But if I were in that situation, I'd drink myself silly before entering even my (all-powerful) Arrow.

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

You`ve got a point there, Anagram, but still, a laser bolt is a laser bolt, and javelin is a javelin, and it would kill a cat who`s 8 feet tall the same as a cat 3 feet tall. I`d prefer to be able to shoot straight than die without knowing...

And you're sure to die if you're drunk (-->WC3)
I would go in sober and besides dying like a real man I'd at least have a chance to take some of the bastards with me
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

No Regret said:
And you're sure to die if you're drunk (-->WC3)
I would go in sober and besides dying like a real man I'd at least have a chance to take some of the bastards with me
smile.gif

From what we saw in WCIV, and what little I saw in my short time playing WCIII, they really don't drink all that much, like Blair, he had a whiskey, that he nursed in the beginning of WCIV, then maybe some other less potent stuff on the ship, and the rest just had light drinks, I mean, there's people that can drink 2-3 shots of whiskey and 3-4 cans of beer, and still walk a strait line. now, in WCP, that's another story all together.
smile.gif
They drink hard stuff like I drink water
smile.gif

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
I might be right, I might be wrong, but then again, I just might not care either. Got a problem with that?--Me.

What, you mean American teenagers?
smile.gif
Yeah, I guess they might have thought so...
smile.gif

[No offense to the Americans amongst you that don't do that. But so far, almost every American that I met - all uni students, of course - get smashed on a regular basis.]

As I stated in one of the other threads, I served in the army, and while we weren`t having a major war around, we were still on a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week (well, sometimes 5) alert, and weren`t allowed to have any alcoholic drinks.
The whole Idea of going to the bar when you`re off duty, and getting a beer or whiskey or Boom Boom is kind of strange to me. Even more when it comes to a full scale war, where you`re on scramble alert all the time.

Hey, MH posted at the exact same minute I did
smile.gif
. Yes, it does seem just a little strange to drink so much in the army... and I wasn't even in the army. At any rate, in WC 1 this was done right - Shotglass wouldn't serve you anything alcoholic when you had a mission coming up. This might have also been the case in WC2, 3 (except for that one incident
wink.gif
), and 4. But some idiot came up with an utterly insane concept for WCP - a self-serve bar. On a CARRIER?
smile.gif
Come on. Next thing you know, the pilots will have mini-fridges in their fighters
smile.gif

Yeah, I can just imagine Maestro flying with a Boom-Boom in one hand... and a Taquila in the other...
smile.gif

Hehe...

"We're <hic> gonna miss you, <hic> my dear little bug! Yes we will... <hic> row, row, row your boat..."
smile.gif

Mad Hatter said:
Oh and BTW, an Arrow?!!

Yes, an Arrow! I love the things. If they were available in WC:p, I'd always (ok... almost always) fly in one! They Shelton, they carry ImRecs, they travel at 1300kps on full burn, and they fire quickly. If Confed put Dust Cannons on old (antiquated?) Arrows,
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
they'd have a superior fighter. And heaven help the Bugs if the Dust Cannon were able to punch through CapShip shields!

Sure, they have little armour, but the shields are great, and with their (30?) decoys, they're very very powerful little ships.
smile.gif

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

Quarto said:
Next thing you know, the pilots will have mini-fridges in their fighters
smile.gif

I wasn't thinking in the fighters, but in the cabins would be really nice.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
I might be right, I might be wrong, but then again, I just might not care either. Got a problem with that?--Me.

Back