Wing Commander Prophecy: Boom Boom recipe

Bugscratch

Spaceman
Heyas people !

Does anybody have the recipe for that cool stuff that Zero gives to Casey in WCP ? I think it must be called Boom Boom, I can't really tell since I played ther German language version.
We long to have that drink. If no official recipe exists, we could try making up our own...
Just remember, it has to taste so bad that you'll spit it out when drinking it. But still you'll want more.
We actually acted out that scene on New Year's Eve.

Bugscratch

I'm talking about stuff you can actually drink.
smile.gif
You're under age, I forgot.

------------------
Wingmen are expendable, wingwomen aren't
<A HREF="http://http"//www.geocities.com/bricer98/" TARGET=_blank>My own humble site</A>
A fan's way to preserve Wing Commander's future

Last edited by a moderator:
Some one hurry up and post a recipe. I don't drink myself (lets face it, the stuff tstes like shit) but I do have friends who drink and I'll have hell of a time getting then to drink whatever crap you guys come up with
smile.gif

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Errr, I don't think the point of the scene was that the stuff tasted like shit... rather it was just supposed to be a *very* potent alcohol.

How can you tell from just having it in your mouth?

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Ok, NR, here's two examples, #1, pour rubbing alcohol on an open wound, that'll learn you a lesson real quick. #2, try tasting beer, then whiskey, then try Dry Gin, and tell me which one tastes stronger. THe more it burns, whether in your mouth or going down, the more potent it is. That, is why Casey immediately spit it out, AAMOF, I did that the first tiem I ever took a shot of whiskey, because I wasn't ready for the taste, it didn't taste bad, it just burned like hell. But once I had it, dry gin was a piece of cake, but I was already toasted anyway
smile.gif
BTW, Steampunk, what were you tasting that made you think it tastes like shit? There are some very fine tasting beers out there, and some really good whiskeys, (just have a beer close to hand to chase it, or you'll regret it). Hell, I'm only 16 and I know that much. America, talk about land of opportunity
smile.gif

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
I might be right, I might be wrong, but then again, I just might not care either. Got a problem with that?--Me.

Try this: start with a Bloody Mary (tastes like **** anyway.) Add about 70% Tanker's Vodka, and a dash of peppermint schnapps. Should do the trick.

------------------
I don't respect your authority BECAUSE YOU HAVE NONE!!!

Ewwww, man. I did something like that and couldn't even stand the smell of alcohol in front of me for over a week.

Add some lemmon, salt and tequila to the mix that Chernikov suggested and you'll have something that BURNS for real.

fifty-fifty Tanker's Vodka (the real stuff, from Russia) and Everclear, add half a tablespoon of salt, and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Call it Spontaneous Combustion if you want a name. Not recommended for firefighters, electricians, or pyromaniacs.

1/3 concentrated Orange Juice, Lemon Juice, and grain alcohol. Supernova?

Kilrathi Roulette: 1/4 blood wine, 1/2 Everclear, the remaining 1/4 is Firekkan firewater. Seperate and mix in one live round (calibre determined by drinker), light, and drink at once.

Just a couple ideas. Any more and Ill be happy to provide.

------------------
I don't respect your authority BECAUSE YOU HAVE NONE!!!

Add a pinch of Uranium (the heaviest type) to the "Spontaneous Combustion" and you get "Cold Fusion".

Ouch, that was waaay out of orbit...

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!

"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

"...we follow the sun, we follow the sun, we follow the sun..."

Well as kind of a war story we have a drink at a local bar here called "Escoreal". I never saw it anywhere else but it has 56 % alcohol so it sure burns. But it's good as hell. So I think it would be good for our recipe
wink.gif

Just a note to all Americans under 21..... did you know that in Germany you may start drinking aged 16 ?
smile.gif

Bugscratch

[This message has been edited by Bugscratch (edited April 21, 2000).]

Knight: I was talking about alcohol in general. I basically think anything above 3.4% alcohol is shit. It might just be me but when ever I drink any sort of alcohol I find the taste of ethanol over powering. It's almost strong enough to make me puke. I could probably get used to the taste, but the taste of ethanol isn't something I particularly want to get used to. Unless of course some one can recommend something that really does taste good. And none of that hard liquor crap either. If it can literally burn, I ain't drinking it.

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Back