Wing Commander Continuation Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, unless You guessed it was a line... From "Martin", the sitcom starring Martin Lawrence. I've had my share, but far from me to start complaining. I'm happy to be here and happy to have You ask me things and care...

I am just SO wonderful aren't I... Is that the movie where he calls his mom "Oh Great One Who Birthed Me"? If so, I only saw it for about 5 minutes... oh, no wait, that's Martin Short, DOH!!! :)

I don't get it... :( Yesterday I wrecked my bike and landed in the middle of a truck, a trash can, and a brick wall, so forgive me if I'm a little slow...

Well, basically, it was a poor attempt at making a statement how You make my suicidally pathetic life less pathetic or something... I'm tired and we're getting off topic. I don't want to be spanked by Blair (see Fetishes)

posting ranks

Just a general reminder from your not-so-friendly neighborhood CZ admin. Posting for the sole purpose of boosting one's rank isn't allowed. At the admins' discretion, we may reset a poster's count to zero or outright ban them, under the "don't waste bandwidth" clause of the rules. Y'know, the thing that everyone needed to agree to before they were allowed to register?

If the "rank whoring" continues, ranks may well go to "scrotum-licking pussmonkey" for everyone who's not an admin or moderator, regardless of the number of posts a person makes.

Don't think we won't do it, either.

Punishment of the whole for the stupidity of a few again? That's a bit harsh. Too, after the April Fool's incident, the very people who do what you say might also enjoy such unusual ranks too.

I'd suggest that if you have a problem with the way Death handles something, you e-mail him and not bring it up on the board.

TC

Whoops, forgot about that. My impression was that it was a threat, and I just posted my reaction to that threat. If such a thing occurs, I'll do so by e-mail, as agreed beforehand.

Even though I technically don't need to explain anything, particularly in light of the thread I closed earlier today for the same thing being done here (discussing administrative issues on the board, instead of through other more direct means), I'm a bored insomniac tonight.

In my previous post, there was a reason I used the term "may". The odds of actually making such a change are incalculable, but not nonexistant, either. The sample I gave is hardly the only option, either. Just ask anyone who's read my postings to the newsgroup alt.loafhead, in regards to one particular Michigan resident whose name shall not be mentioned on this board.

By anyone.

C'mon guys, lets all get along.

Posters don't bring up stupid thoughts, and Mods, don't act so aloof in closing threads. If everyone worked together this might just be a nicer zone and world :)

Then off come the rose coloured glasses and I see a world more like the one in the Matrix... :(

The irony of it all!

I think we should all just forget our differences and be happy, like this happy face here :) Or maybe this one :D

(I'm still worried if any of the mods/admins are angry with me, but I'm not sure...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back