Why didn't Confed fight the Kilrathi more intelligently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why theres an edit button that allows you to change what you posted within, IIRC, a 2 hour period. Should be right next to the 'quote' button on your own post. Just like the handy dandy 'search' tool ... learn it, use it, love it :)

C-ya

AAHH too much info my mind is bursting!!! (Okay I'll use that) Also that assclown pic scares the crap outta me

So did i. I've never seen it,(I think those kinds of movies are boring)
But i've always hated/feared clowns.

FEAR the clown muwhahaha....okay enough redundant post answering for me *notes the friendly suggestion by LOAF in another thread* Figured I'd post acknowledgement and give assurances that things of such a nature wont happen again on my part since it is not appreciated by the community

Hell with that...Joshua being who he was...even with his stupid remarks will remain one of those....inside jokes to the vets in the CIC...lol, I was personally kinda pleased to read through this thread again and live some of laughs again lol.

I think the funniest thing about this thread is I spent about fifteen minutes googling for this "Star Adventure 4010" and found nothing.

Maybe this thread should be made a sticky under the name of, "Example of what not to post."

Considering how many people posted in this thread, statistically speaking it's damn near a certainty that more than one posted here. Like say most of the people who jumped on the "mock Joshua" bandwagon.

I remember this thread just about the time finals came up for me last year, it was a real releief from stress since it was so damn funny. Personally, I think we ought to make this thread required reading for new members, and as a test, ask them to pick out what's wrong with it and make them swear not to partake in the assclownery Joshua did. Lest we forget...

The John Titor stuff made my Christmas much more interesting, by the way.

Ok, I have a question: is there a set age limit where a thread is too old and is extremely frowned upon to post in? Or should we just use our best judgement?

psych said:
To your credit, you took it like a man.
Dyret said:
Is that what assman did?
I think I read that wrong..

After reading this thread I can't help but think that joshua was a Supertroll, kicking back and laughing at the furor over his remarks. On the other hand, I haven't seen his work in other threads or forums so I really don't know.

Was he really serious? By asking that question, I've just fallen for his act.. assuming it was one. My head hurts.

Anxiety said:
Ok, I have a question: is there a set age limit where a thread is too old and is extremely frowned upon to post in? Or should we just use our best judgement?

If you have to ask that question, you don't have any sense of judgement whatsoever, much less one that could be described as 'best'.

You know, I think the main reason that Confed didn't use any of these tactics (and neither did the Kilrathi) is because it most likely would have detracted from the fun of the game (and it is a very, very fun series of games). That's a good enough answer for me.

Yes, I'm aware that this is an old thread, and we are just mocking it. This would have been my reply. It's a good answer though, methinks.

Sphynx

Sphynx said:
You know, I think the main reason that Confed didn't use any of these tactics (and neither did the Kilrathi) is because it most likely would have detracted from the fun of the game (and it is a very, very fun series of games). That's a good enough answer for me.

Yes, I'm aware that this is an old thread, and we are just mocking it. This would have been my reply. It's a good answer though, methinks.

Sphynx

I'm going to have to repeat Death's post concerning assclowns in order to properly reply to this.

Death said:
Considering how many people posted in this thread, statistically speaking it's damn near a certainty that more than one posted here. Like say most of the people who jumped on the "mock Joshua" bandwagon.

For the most part I have found that replying to anything over a week old unless you have something really good to say gets people pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back