Why didn't Confed fight the Kilrathi more intelligently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing about this is that we have to make it short and simple, yet not really something reserved for the most notorious people we've had before (I've searched through Mad Cow's posts and this seems to be the one major fuckup he's done. And anything concerning super-polymer should be reserved for the turd who started it, Joshua himself.

If it was up to me, I would change his title to 'CIC Assclown' and give him this custom avatar
aclown.JPG
. Then change his signature to this

"This post was made by an assclown of the CIC Chat Zone penitentiary system. He has been found guilty of ignorance in the first degree of bumping up a thread over nine months old and then showing no remorse about it. Due to such assclownery in the "Why didn't Confed fight the Kilrathi more intelligently?"(moderators provide link) thread, he has been sentenced to wear this humiliating Assclown status until further notice."

This way, each time he posts, everyone will see what he has done and his current status.

LOL...damn, I expected to get yelled at, but you all don't mess around. Anyhow, lay it on me. I know I've got it coming.

"George Washington <?>", where ? can be aide, deputy, private, assclown, bitch, soldier....

With a big George Washington avatar, wearing a Napoleon hat, if possible.

Or just go with Psych´s suggestion.

D'oh... oh well. So, any idea on what the duration of the sentence is? (Btw, I apologize to the whole forum both for bumping the thread as well as how long even very short posts will be due to the avatar).

Until the giant text gets on my nerves. Which it's already starting to do. :) Eh, let everybody see it and then we'll switch you back.

No problem.

I, Mad Cow, intentionally and cold-bloodedly bumped a year old thread that did not need to be bumped. While I do not consider myself an assclown, this was certainly an act of assclownishness which, in retrospect, I regret dearly.

I throw myself at the mercy of the Wing Commander Chat Zone court and accept the ridiculing avatar to which I've been assigned. (now, here's hoping this thread will drift its way back into history)

Mad Cow,

To your credit, you took it like a man. A lot better then the other fools who start flaming and spamming. There's a lot of gravestones of all the other fools in the archives; just like kamikaze pilots, their duration was exciting, but very short-lived.

Own up to your mistake, realize why it was a mistake and show the desire to have all of this put behind you by putting forth quality posts that don't make you look like an idiot. Then you will have the chance to have this humiliating crap removed from your name.

So _that's_ where the whole "super-duper GLOW missiles" joke came from...
Anyone know what happened to Joshua? Is he still posting, or did he go the way of the doodoo (er, Dodo) along with assman and that freaky g4ng5t4-r4p d00d? :rolleyes:

maestro876 said:
Speaking as a newbie, I thought it was pretty damn funny reading that thread.

Reading dead threads is allowed and encouraged.
Ressurecting them is not.

Bandit LOAF said:
Posted stupid questions in unrelated threads.

Sorry.
I tried to find out why he was banned by reading his old threads but he had deleted all of his posts. Thats why i asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back