What's More Impressive?

The Epee sucks & all you people want to do is talk about Epees
mad.gif

------------------
Politician: "We're going to restore the state monopoly of workplace accident insurance."
Aide: "But it costs MORE than private insurance!"
Politician: "That's because you're more likely to have more accidents with us running things."
The Politician by David Fletcher.

[This message has been edited by Penguin (edited February 10, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
So do a lot of other ships in the WC universe ladie. That doesen't make it special.
biggrin.gif

That's why I designed the BLACK FERRET for my RPGing fun
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Ferrets have such a cool name that nobody would possibly ever want to shorten their name. And the non-space travelling version of the Ferret is cool too
wink.gif

Nope. Ferrets are cooler than any Dralthi, because they're such cool rodents. I want a pet Ferret. It can sit on the screen and watch when I fly the Ferret
smile.gif

It wouldn't be afraid of you. But it wouldn't want to have anything to do with you after it saw you kill all those other Hydras. In fact, it might just decide to kill you
smile.gif

A lot of people have pet epees
smile.gif
. An epee actually makes a great pet - you don't need to feed it or clean after it, and you can kill people with it
wink.gif

Damned right... those epee's are vicious little things... Hurt like hell... (Don't let someone 'hand you' their pet epee
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

don't let it jump up on you either when you come home from school or work all those tonnes of mass are a killer. and if you have the miniture that you use to spear other pets walking on the sidewalk, you have yourself a really low-maintenence pet and a lot of fun.
biggrin.gif

Death's Head: Actually, I meant the real epee. It's a type of weapon. At the risk of being shouted down by some weaponry know-it-all, the epee resembles the rapier. Basically, it's a long, fairly flexible, overgrown needle. Like the rapier, it's mostly used for "refined" combat (as opposed to the more hack-and-slash weapons like broadswords; which is not to say they were completely hack-and-slash).

Yeah, the Epees are a lot of fun while they're blowing up, especialy when you're flying the one that's blowing up.
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Quarto, I'm well aware the epee resembles the rapier, I myself prefer the katana which I have hanging in my room.

Earthworm, a ruptured cockpit and your body expoding is nature's way of saying "slow down."

Well, I have a kitchen knife, but you don't see me braging about it (well, I gues you do now
biggrin.gif
.).

Deaht's Head says: Earthworm, a ruptured cockpit and your body expoding is nature's way of saying "slow down."

Slow down? The Epee is already slow, why am I suposed to fly it even slower?

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Exactly, which is very slow for a light fighter.
biggrin.gif
The Morningstar which is a heavy fighter, about two times the size of the Epee has the same speed.

The Hornet is also 10 years older.
wink.gif
And unlike the Epee, it can surwive if it takes more than one hit.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

Back