What type of pilot are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord_Nathrakh said:
i spose so, but i love the dragon...

id probebly end up like seether

Ya I hear ya, the Dragon is a great fighter. I feel the same way about the Scimitar (Yep old fasion :D). Fighters like those are my favorite where there fast and manuvable like a light fighter but have a good weapon loadout.

And end up like Seether? wow scarry :eek: :D

i read that the dragons cost as much as a small planet or somthing to that extent.........

so i spose thats why they brought out vamps and devestators piranats tigersharks, and ther elike cause equippign dragons through the fleet while may make them invincible would be to expencive

I dont think you could make somthing truly invincable.

But I remember hearing somthing like that about he cost of Dragons too.

that and the Confed fighter combat doctorine changed (had to if you have to hit phase shielded targets). the fighters became more specialized- like you wouldn't expect a Piranha or a Wasp to go after a capship, just the same you wouldn't expect a Panther to do Intercept work.

Besides, people can have their Superfighters. Give me a Raptor, Rapier II, Hellcat, Vindicator, and a Panther respectively and I'll tear you up no matter what you come at me with.

C-ya

lol where having a convo on to threads, lol

well i rekon with 500cm sheilds 2 tachyon cannons and to plasma cannons 2 weapons tubes 4 hardpoints each and a torpedo/flash pack tube, plus the secondary weapon of a fission cannon.. it would make them invincible

after all its manuverable in a way that only light fighters are and has the sheilds and armour of 2 fighters

:) ya we are

But like I said before if you gave all that firepower to a pilot that didnt know how to use it or a pilot that isnt as good as the one hes facing, he could have problems.

And im sure eventually they would create somthing that would make the Dragon outdated, even if it would be a hard tast to do.

But I just belive that somthing can be aged and outdated but if used right it can still be extremely effective.

IPhoenixI said:
And im sure eventually they would create somthing that would make the Dragon outdated, even if it would be a hard tast to do.

not if origin has anything to say about it :D

But I just belive that somthing can be aged and outdated but if used right it can still be extremely effective.

hell yeah. just take a look at the scimitar in UE. thing's older than hell, but still kicks ass

That is only because of the viper cannons and if this was real life it would be 3x or more as hard to survive and kill that many enemies. (unless you have a bunch of them)

Iceblade said:
That is only because of the viper cannons and if this was real life it would be 3x or more as hard to survive and kill that many enemies. (unless you have a bunch of them)

Im just saying you should never underestimate.

Iceblade said:

You know this, of course, because of all our detailed real-world knowledge of space fighters featuring fictional technology!

man i brought this post back from the dead, the dragon rocks period there is no desention on this subject.....

ill play any of u in a dragon, nop matter how good u are, if your in any other fighter ima shred u u be cut up like newspaper

Lord_Nathrakh said:
ill play any of u in a dragon, nop matter how good u are, if your in any other fighter ima shred u u be cut up like newspaper

Well, since neither Armada nor Prophecy features that fighter, I seriously doubt that you will.

have u flown the dragon? dude u fly me in a vamp with to wing men and im 9ina a dragon ill blast u and ya wingiys without loosing my sheilds

My fav WC Fighters are

WC I = Raptor
WC II (I've only flown the Feret)
WC III = Excalibur
WC IV = Dragon
WC Prophecy = Vampire

i like anything that's super fast. if it's fast i'll use it. i especially like the banshee, dragon, and bearcat.

Lord_Nathrakh said:

And how do you know this? You or anyone that I know of havent played any of us here. I think we should wait till we can play somthing like Armada or some other WC game before we start saying how well we do against eachother.

Because after all im sure playing against a live person is alot diffrent then playing against some computer generated pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back