What type of pilot are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah but thats where your wrong, i pride myself on flight sims, free lancer X-com even Battlefeild 1945 for some old combat, old red barron, XvT, XWA, basicly all the xwing and tie fighter series....

i am a flight sim nazi, ive played all the games that have multi, on multi etc XvT, Xwa, BattleFeild 1945

u wanna check my stats in XWA or XvT, go to www.battlestats.com up the top in the search engine type Dark_Goku and watch that stats burn

http://www.sith-empire.net/pages/

ok thats me, if it doesnt take u to dark gokus name.......click it and it will show u a full page of my exploits in this clan.....

this is a more comprehensive look at my acomplishments, as u can see my kill loss ratio in XvT is 740 kills to 64 losses but have a look for yourself

yeah a concept lost on chris roberts, a good game should be on his agenda but it would matter little anyway, except the way u can throw your ship round in combat, its differnt slightly in XvT or XWA

for starters u can make tighter turns, and quicker rolls basicly theres alot more to affect your craft then in WC which is to bad as even without this its easy.

also any1 with XvT ill play in multi here anytime as im itchen for a game

Lord_Nathrakh said:
yeah a concept lost on chris roberts.

Yep, Privateer Online :mad: :(

When I just hear that name and the thought of having a online expanded Privateer game with more options makes me sad and disapointed that he never did it.

yeah but then thats the big world of game designers they only do what they want, not what the fans want..........galaxies being the exception, my god thats gonna be a huge game when its fully compleated

I'll probley get into Galaxys when I get more time to spend on the computer. It looks fun from what I've seen.

And I dont mean to sound picky but I'd rather have Privateer Online :D

man i love space sims and wing commander especially, but in no way would i take privateer online over galaxyes besides in ayr the space combat part of the game will be in affect anyway

Im sure Privateer Online could of been somthing special if they spent the right amount of time on it and put all there effort into it. I'd aleast like to see and have the opertunity to get to play around with it.

yeah but id rather it more privateer 1 based then either the 2nd or 3rd....... i prefer the wing co universe

it took nearly 4 yrs to make galaxyes what it is now, its gonna be more then 4 more yrs to get it fully compleated, and i rekon its gonna have at least 2 million ppl online at any 1 time when its actually finished

Lord_Nathrakh said:
yeah but id rather it more privateer 1 based then either the 2nd or 3rd....... i prefer the wing co universe

it took nearly 4 yrs to make galaxyes what it is now, its gonna be more then 4 more yrs to get it fully compleated, and i rekon its gonna have at least 2 million ppl online at any 1 time when its actually finished

I'd like it be Priv 1 based too.

And about how well it could of been. All im saying is that if they spent the same exact time on Privateer Online as they did on Galaxys and used the time correctly and effitiently. It would of been interesting to see what they came up with. Who knows mabye it would of been the Galaxys that could of been and would dray the 2 million people.

well origion does have ultima online, which is a huge RPG but then again wing co has never had the fan base that starwars has, even the flight sims didnt sell as well in wing co...... much to my dismay cause they were far better put together.

look at starcraft 5 yrs in it still has over 3 million ppl world wide playing it, which is a very impressive acheviment especially for a strat game.... even though it is the best ever created.....at that time anyway

This whole thread (as well as a few others) has turned into one big argument for all registered users to have the ability to PM :rolleyes:

C-ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back