What type of pilot are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPhoenixI said:
Its not arguing...its discussing.
You half quoted me! :( I wasn't referring to you guys arguing. The fact that you guys were using the thread to chat was an argument for all posters to have PM rights.

C-ya

Look at the rules, you have to have 150 posts not in the off topic zone to be able to use private messaging. :rolleyes:

But as far as the original question goes, The kind you don't want on your sorry non-flying butt. :D

Lord_Nathrakh said:
ill splatter my brains all over your posts, lol

still i am good therefor i can claim to be, im just a better version of maniac

Im going to half to get XvT and see this for myself :) Corse ive never played it and im probley to use to WC to get use to the diffrance.

its definetly older but its a classic, its also harder.

but theres nothing more fun then pitting your self agains a full squad of tie fighters in 1 a-wing and coming out alive with only 10% of your sheilds gone.

even betetr when u do it on hard, even my equals cant say as much

Iceblade said:
Look at the rules, you have to have 150 posts not in the off topic zone to be able to use private messaging. :rolleyes:
|Pheonix| said:
And thats why Nathrakh and I dont have PM ruling that out.
Lord stupidity in newbie country abounds. I give up :rolleyes:

C-ya

1) The word of an administrator or moderator, in reference to the rules of this chat zone, is final. Also, if you think another user is breaking the rules, do _not_ flame or harass him/her. Let the moderators do their job.

6) Talking about other subjects in General WC Chat, even other space combat games, that are not directly related to WC is not the best idea. The Off-topic Zone is provided for this purpose.

8) The CIC reserves the right to close/remove any post/thread that is considered inappropriate.

10) Please be aware of the fact that the CIC is limited in bandwidth & server space, and try to be sensible with your posts. Which is not to say that you are to be serious 100% of the time - but there are limits on "silly" posts.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back