what is the capital of the borderworld union?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Wait, you're from the continent where they heavily censor video games and you're complaining about the US rating of SST based on what some idiot here made up? SST was rated R for its violence (and there was *plenty* of violence) and the nude scenes...

Movies and TV have a FAR greater rate of exposure than games do. No one goes by the game ratings here anyway...

:)

... and nobody goes by movie ratings here. And nobody *forces* us to change movies, as some European countries do with video games.

Heh... Ever see that time on Much Music where they had Ed the sock reply to a letter about how his smoking a cigar was a bad influence on kids?

IMO, anyone who e g listens to a Judas Priest record and kills himself based on what he hears should at least do it with his own gun and bullet, the price of the slug is more than that brain is worth...

Originally posted by Quarto
And regarding sound in space, am I really the only one who thinks that a movie without sound in space could be absolutely bloody awesome?
Ehh, what you described might work, but I'll wait till someone has the guts to do that before making any statements. :)

I know some of you aren't exactly fond of TF, but at the end of Beast Wars' first season, Optimus karks it saving Earth, and there was silence for dramatic after-effect... but that's probably irrelevant.

Is it just me or is Beast Wars a persistant topic on this site? :)

Galileo Was Right...I'm not sure about what, but I'm pretty sure he was...:)

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Is it just me or is Beast Wars a persistant topic on this site?
Galileo Was Right...I'm not sure about what, but I'm pretty sure he was...:)

The sun orbits the earth... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back