what is the capital of the borderworld union?

Status
Not open for further replies.

$tormin

Vice Admiral
i need the name of the system and or planet that is currently the capital of the union of borderworlds

[Edited by $tormin on 05-20-2001 at 23:13]

Ghost System :D
and the capitol is Paradise City....Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty :p

Washington, District of Columbia, North America, the capitol of the Confedration itself. Every WC fan should know that one, unless LOAF knows something different.

It's either that, or somebody saw fit to create a perfect replica of the US Capitol building in the middle of Geneva, or wherever.

Now seems like a good time to ask. What is the difference between Landreich and the U of BW? I find it hard to believe that, given the choice, Admiral Tolwyn would send his own son into what he considered to be Armageddon.

They are two completely different nations. The Landriech i believe is smaller but has been seperate from Confed for pretty much all of the war and possibly before it. The UBW seperated after the War and is a bit larger. Both are made up of "Border Worlds" that are on the edge of COnfed space and Kilrathi space.

Nit-picking, but Kevin Tolwyn was Geoffry Tolwyn's nephew, not his son. Both of Tolwyn's sons died in the Kilrathi War.
As for the capital of the BW, I don't think it's ever mentioned in WC4.

Best, Raptor

DOH!

Does anyone know what worlds make up the BW? Maybe we can just pick a capital... :D

Maybe they don't even have one. After all, all systems are equal in their eyes. :) Seriously, the systems I can remember from WC4 are:

-Circe
-Speradon
-Telemon (somehow, I don't think the capital will be there)
-Masa
-Callimachus
-Axius
-Loki
-Nephele
-Tyr
-Nifelhiem

Best, Raptor

I dont think the Prophecy map has any of the Landriech systems on it, so everything else that is labeled Border Worlds, are in the Border Worlds.

when loaf wakes up we will have the answer. suprised he dosn't have the internet connected to his brain so he can do whatever it is that he does while sleaping :D

Wasnt that planet that was being attacked by mercenaries backed by Confed related to the government somehow? It's probably not that capital but it did seem like something. Or maybe the mercs were just attacking the capital of the planet...

I'm not saying that Circe is the capital of the Union, just that that it would be my personal pick. Sentimental reasons mainly, including the fact that many the characters I write about for the Aces are either from Circe, or were heaviliy involved in the fighting there during WC4.

Best, Raptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back