WCIV

RATM

Spaceman
I only played WCIV for like, 2 minutes at a video store (so that means i played them all :p ) And ive been thinking of trying to get the game for myself now, can anyone give me an approximate of gameplay hours? A small summary of the plot? (not the whole thing plz! lol) like whats happening now that the killie cats are out of the picture, more or less.
I would really appreciate that, thanks in advance.

I'm not sure about hours -- I'm still enjoying it after half a decade... basically, the plot is that the Confederation is falling apart now that they are no longer focused on war with the Kilrathi -- and that fact is being taken advantage of by a mysterious group which is trying to start a new war... you have to find out who's behind it and so forth. It's a really, really great game...

It would depend on if you repeat missions or re-run the cutscenes, like I did often just to watch the FMV's! First run of WCIV for me took all weekend, simply due to me repeating the FMV scenes! (oh and the wife constantly trying to get me to mow the lawn!):)

RFB

if you skip the cutscenes you can get it done in a couple of hours on the easiest mode. but who wants it easy? :evil:

I thought WC4 was a fantastic game and far more cinematic than the previous ones! It also had the better casting job, but WC3 is still my favorite, since it had such a dark plot and enviroment.

Mmmmmm...Flint!

Which reminds me, if you didnt play WC4, your missing out on two really hot girls: Velina Sosa and the Navigator girl on the Intrepid. ::Drool:: God yeah...

Silence boy! How dare you speak to The Godeater like that!

I am LeHah the Godeater, what I say goes, and I say it's SOSA! :D

If you disagree, the door is right there :: points at a bathroom stall ::

Guys, guys! Please! They're all eminantly boneable. Let's look at this logically:

PANTHER: Grabs a stick for a living. ++point
NAVIGATOR GIRL: Is used to...and apt at...handling massive, multiple-tonne objects. ++point
SOSA: Can...uh...decode information well? But, is "the best"...but at what? ;) +point

Well, that narrows it down to Panther and the navigator girl.

PANTHER: Like many hot chicks, is sadly hung up on wussy ethical issues like "not killing civilians". -point
NAVIGATOR GIRL: Won't fall for bogus lines...which means she's heard them, and often. Which means she doesn't hear GOOD lines often. Which means GOOD lines...like the ones I use...will work! +point

The Navigator Girl on the Intrepid wins, guys.

I never thought Flint was very good looking at all. My list of hottness goes about like this.

1 Panther
2 Rachel
3 Stilleto
4 Intrepid navigator chick
5 Sosa
6 That Finlay chick from WCP
7 Flint

She's pretty down there. I don't count the WC1-2 girls because THEY WERE CARTOONS...I'd be willing to bet the CAG didn't look too bad maybe 5-10 years ago.

Originally posted by Ladiesman^
I never thought Flint was very good looking at all. My list of hottness goes about like this.

1 Panther
2 Rachel
3 Stilleto
4 Intrepid navigator chick
5 Sosa
6 That Finlay chick from WCP
7 Flint

She's pretty down there. I don't count the WC1-2 girls because THEY WERE CARTOONS...I'd be willing to bet the CAG didn't look too bad maybe 5-10 years ago.

Mine goes:

1 Intrepid Navchick
2 Panther
3 Rachel
4 Finley!
5 Sosa
6 Stiletto (She might "score" higher is she let her hair down)
7 Flint

Flint's not bad looking...she just can't compete with Ginger. She does blow all the other competition besides Rachel out of the water, though.

1 Sosa
2 Flint
3 Intrepid Nav Chick
4 Rachel (esp in the officer's uniform! Purrr!)
5 The WC3 Comm girl
6 Stilleto

Repost...

Top 5 Women
5) Barbara Miles: She's like Kerri-Lee... *IN SPACE*.
4) Melissa Banks: Okay, so she requires a... certain light... to be particularly attractive. But isn't it sweet that Lev has a girlfriend?
3) Rachel: Rant about Ginger if you will, I thought she was very cute in WCIII.
2) Pleasure Planet Bartender: Much like the Ferret, she posseses a fine set of mass drivers (blame... Forstchen...).
1) Angel: SHE HAS NEAT RED HAIR... and a sexy French accent! Way sexier than Quarto!

Originally posted by RATM
this is disturbing indeed...

No, disturbing is listing your religon as "Sivar Cultist" on a census form. Sivar help me, I actually did that this year :)

Best, Raptor

Back