WCIV

Hey what is all this crap? How did we go from WCIV, to the WC hotties to star trek? Back to the Hotties,

I also thought Panther was very boneable, as long as the only sounds coming out of her mouth are moans.

That Lt.Cmdr finely or whatever in WCP, despite a drinking problem and a pretty pessimistic outlook on everything, was a hot little number as well.

Rachel looked hot as hell in WC3.

and the list goes on.......

Hey what is all this crap? How did we go from WCIV, to the WC hotties to star trek?
It's normal. Topics change. Something many posters don't like. I have nothing against it....;)

Originally posted by Manjana
Hey what is all this crap? How did we go from WCIV, to the WC hotties to star trek?
It's normal. Topics change. Something many posters don't like. I have nothing against it....;)

this is nothing. i once saw a topic drift from aluvial soils to politics to guncontroll to pokemon to why windows suck to banning Stormins revenge.
not joking. *shrug*

actually Stormins revenge is my EZbord global account name. my Ikonbord name is Stormin and my VB bord name is allways $tormin. its so im not that hard to identify. and i can be banned in advance :D

Originally posted by Mav23
well, if you'd ever been in a face-to-face conversation, you'd realise that this is the way people speak. :) [

What is this conversation, will it run on windows 98 or only on dos? Can i buy it on E-bay?

Originally posted by Mav23
well, if you want the newest version you'll have to get Windows ME :)

ah damn.. but i really want to have this conversation program!!!

"It's normal. Topics change. Something many posters don't like. I have nothing against it...."

Um, if you look at the context you would see I was being sarcastic. Besides, Ive been here much longer than you, and I am well aware of how topics drift.

Back