WC Science 101

Can't you pick up ejected (Human ones if you kill Broadswords) and they get converted to slaves at a base?

But you can pick up dead kilrathis and sold them as fur :D...this is best in planets like New Detroit.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

And Kilrathi ears!
Jason (to Svetlana): "One of your marines tried to sell me a necklace of Kilrathi ears!!" (or something like that!) :D

I believe they'd smell Wild
So it was quite amusing a woman likes to sell Kilrathi ears. There must be a very big hatridge if they did cut their ears...the explantations what happened on Khosan IV or how the planet was called...aren't very good. It souned just bad what the Kilrathi did...but a collier of Kilrathi ears. It's hard. And I can understand Jason doesn't like it.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Those genuine Kilrathi rugs fetch a pretty penny.

Wait a sec, those rugs are made OUT OF Kilrathi?! I thought they were just MADE BY Kilrathi. I mean, Persian Rugs aren't made of out Persians...

Really? You didn't think that they were made of Kilrathi? In that case, I've got a great deal for you...how'd you like to own a bridge?

I'd like to own a Kilrathi rug. After all, everyone knows a friend who's been killed in the war, and they're all under that rationing...

So you can sell Kilrathi for fur, and humans for slaves. Now, if I could only figure out exactly what the effect of Brilliance was, I'd be set.

Originally posted by Nep Parth
Really? You didn't think that they were made of Kilrathi? In that case, I've got a great deal for you...how'd you like to own a bridge?

Thats the fiftieth time someone has asked that and that has to be the absolutely worst delivery of it yet.:)

Just saying "Kilrathi rug" would, at least to me indicate it was created by Kilrathi, or just a style they commonly use i.e. Persian rugs. If you were to say "Kilrathi skin rug" THEN, I would think it was made out of Kilrathi.

IIRC in the Victory Streak Announces some pilot put to sell some kilrathi fur stuff... i don´t remember and my handmaiden cleans my dorm and i don´t know where she put the manual :mad:

Wow... that's usually my line... :(

[edit]
IIRC in the Victory Streak Announces some pilot put to sell some kilrathi fur stuff

That's what they were talking about. It's phrased in a way that it could be rugs made by or from Kilrathi.
[/edit]
TC

[Edited by TC on 06-09-2001 at 23:51]

Originally posted by Fishbone
I believe they'd smell Wild

What's wrong with that?

Anyway, I couldn't find anything about any rugs in the Wing Commander III section of The Kilrathi Saga's manual. However, in Voices of War, someone does have "authentic Kilrathi fangs straight from the Empire" for sale. You can get them singly, in pairs, or strung. :)

[Edited by WildWeasel on 06-10-2001 at 00:00]

Back