WC End Run

It's very difficult to import the German books to the US -- I'm especially interested in finding nice versions of the German WC3, WC4, Movie and Action Stations novels, since they have differnet covers and would make excellent display pieces:)

(I'm also looking for a few of the German hintbooks, and various games... I'm willing to trade WC stuff or buy directly from people in German for anything.)

Well, Bandit, I could offer you to buy the German version of WC P (in the original package with handbooks and everything and I could look for the books for you) then I could only send you a scanned copy of the covers of the books I have at the moment.... ( which only seem to be Action Stations and Heart of the Tiger) and I could go into a bookstore here and if you want to: buy them new for you...if you are interested in. Then I could send them to the USA. What do you think? It wouldn't be too much work for me (and at you I would relatively be sure to get my money back:)). It wouldn't be a problem for me and the books aren't very expensive here..
P is also very cheap.

That would be really great... before you buy anything, can you find out how much everything would cost, and then tell me how much money to send you?

At the moment I can only tell you in German marks, but I bought P at a Computer Market (without SO) for 20 marks, I think I will still get it for that price and the books...all cost between 8 and 15 marks...as I said, I don't know the actual changing course for marks in dollar (and as I saw in the lessons today, you can forget my math today...:(). But I made a fault, I only have Heart of the Tiger...Action Stations is one of the books I will still have to buy...but the price of HotT was 10 marks and 90 pfennigs... but from you I will still need your e-mail adress...I think if it really comes so far, we send letters/packages from one country to the other, we would better give the adresses etc. to the other,or? But I am not really happy to do this via chat. My e-mail-adress is
indiga@giga4u.de , if you want to, also give me your one, so we won't need to make this trade here...:)

Back