Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Yes, as an Interceptor

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Yes, as a paperweight

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Delance
Wrong. People usually can't re-enlist on the armed forces of a differenct nation and keep their ranks.

The key word there being usually, of course.

--Eder

Raptor, how does one join the anti-Black Lance/Tolwyn Fellation coalition?

Yes, the Vindicator will rock.

Well, the inititiation requires a blood sacrifice on the first full moon of the new year..... :) Seriously, I use that in my sig because I always jump in when people try to glorify the Black Lance or Tolwyn. Anyone who shares our philosphies is free to join.

Best, Raptor

Raptor, how does one join the anti-Black Lance/Tolwyn Fellation coalition?

if Fellation coalition is what you want....just begin to suck and suck hard...

So, UE guys, the people likes the Vindicator. The people want the Vindicator.

Hey ! We want the Hellcat ,we want the Hellcat !Thats what you should say !;)

But all the people don't want the hellcat :p

Seriously though, we can't please EVERYONE. There's only so many fighters we can have. I personally have nothing against or for the hellcat - but this has nothing to do with if the UE team likes or dislikes the hellcat. It has to do with what's fesable and logical. I'm sure if there was a way to work it in that made sense, and we had the ability to do it we would. But we aren't going to go out of our way to include it. That just doesn't make sense.

The vindicator on the other hand IS a BW fighter, as are all the fighters in UE (now that they're old enough that Confed has no use for them). It makes sense to have the Vindicator in there because it's a BW fighter. The Hellcat is a Confed fighter, and it's still not all that outdated. I don't think confed would be getting rid of thier Helcat fleet for a few more years. Just because they may not be used on the front lines doesn't mean Confed doesn't have a purpose for them.

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Hey ! We want the Hellcat ,we want the Hellcat !Thats what you should say !;)

Let me put it this way. On WCIV, the mission where you fly hellcats against vindicators on Tyr is considered one of the most difficults in the game.

When you fly Vindicators against Hellcats, it's just too easy.

Originally posted by Raptor
Well, the inititiation requires a blood sacrifice on the first full moon of the new year..... :) Seriously, I use that in my sig because I always jump in when people try to glorify the Black Lance or Tolwyn.

Basically what I did for 1996-2000 on agwc.

Originally posted by Ghost
if Fellation coalition is what you want....just begin to suck and suck hard...

You forgot the "anti" part, ghost, but I understand... You just can't read those words togheter, chan you?

Let me put it this way. On WCIV, the mission where you fly hellcats against vindicators on Tyr is considered one of the most difficults in the game.

When you fly Vindicators against Hellcats, it's just too easy.

Well the Vindicator is closer to the Thunderbolt than the Hellcat in capabilities--it has more armor and heavier guns than the Hellcat, plus torpedoes and a rear turret (even if the rear turret is kind of weak). What I did on the Tyr mission is save all my missiles for the Vindicators only, and I got as close as possible before firing them to make sure they couldn't launch decoys.

Originally posted by Ijuin
Well the Vindicator is closer to the Thunderbolt than the Hellcat in capabilities--it has more armor and heavier guns than the Hellcat, plus torpedoes and a rear turret (even if the rear turret is kind of weak). What I did on the Tyr mission is save all my missiles for the Vindicators only, and I got as close as possible before firing them to make sure they couldn't launch decoys.

Yes I think you have a ponit. The Vindicator is somewhere between the Thunderbolt and the Hellcat. It's on hard fighter to battle. It's very nice when you see Vindicators landing and taking off while Blair is talking to Pliers about the Flashpak prior to striking the Vesuvius.

Back