The one to end all.....

Originally posted by Darkmage
I managed to extract the excalibur from ec3 easily

In that case do you think you could extract some wc3 kilrathi capships for me? I've been pulling my hair out trying... or better yet could you tell me how? I gotta learn

Frosty is only a 1st Lt., because he didn't maintain his account after we switched boards.

There's very, very little difference between the Excaliburs. You can distinguish them by model number if you like.

all the tools to extract wc files are on mario hcls page or in the files section of the CIC It's hell easy to do, It Involves command line crap though.

Originally posted by mpanty
Originally posted by Wedge009
Ah, Frosty, don't you think we get enough of that from TC?
Wait... I finally figured it out!
TC lots of posts... Frosty 1st LT... FROSTY IS TC'S SON!!!! :eek:

Oh God. The end is near. Or mpanty is just paranoid. I choose the latter. :)

Originally posted by Zor Prime
(...) I choose the latter.
So do I... ;)

I don't know what's happening to me these days, I'm in a very pessimistic mood...
(maybe because it's frickin exam time here at McGill... :mad: )

No Cricket... here in Montreal it's already nice out!! :mad:

In addition, I'm taking two SUMMER COURSES, meaning that I won't be done until the end of June... :(

In those two messed up replies in the "insults"thread I gave, I wondered if you made yourself so scarce in the last time because of some exams. Well, then good luck again!

You once said you were coming to France in May if I remember correctly. Would you mind to tell me where you will be when?

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 04-24-2001 at 06:42]

I intend to give the excalibur mesh to everyone who wants it espacially the movie makers who at the moment appear to be using Schehezerade's model whic while the mesh is perfect, it's textures need major changes.

Can someone give me the texture for the WC3 Longbow? it's the only Longbow I want in my mod, none of that WC4 crap I want yellow and black all the way!

Hey man you can't compare wc3 Excalibur and a prophecy Excalibur.
Because of the graphic engine the prophecy excalibur is much rounder less accurate and not a beauty like the wc3 excalibur!
https://cdn.wcnews.com/shots/fanart/talosfull.jpg

just to prove it!!!
If you look at a wc3 ex. it looks more dangerous and more realistic!

Last edited by a moderator:
But the WCIV-Prophecy Was better or worser than the WC3, WC3 Excal has 4 tachyon and 2 reaper (?) and cloak.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
In those two messed up replies in the "insults"thread I gave, I wondered if you made yourself so scarce in the last time because of some exams. Well, then good luck again!
Thank you! A Kilrathi showing some support... I had yet to see that... :)

You once said you were coming to France in May if I remember correctly. Would you mind to tell me where you will be when?
Why? So you can wait with your ceremonial dagger in front of my house? :D
But seriously, I think I'll be in Montreal for the next two months... May and June... taking an Organic Chemistry course, and catching up on my Calculus class that I failed...
I suppose that after that I'll have two months vacation (July and August) in France and Italy...
Then in September back to uni... :-(((

How 'bout you? Anything special planned for Summer?

[Edited by mpanty on 04-24-2001 at 16:44]

Nope, never liked the look of the Excalibur... seemed too blocky -- like a big rectangle with a square at the back. Plus, the color (in WC3) was awful...

Back