The one to end all.....

Darkmage

Vice Admiral
You've seen the excalibur before, you've been disappointed by the defiling of the true Excalibur in wing Commander 4, & Prophecy, you've kept hidden deep down next to your heart your love for the original, your hope for the true Excalibur to reclaim it's rightful place, to triumph over the purple and yellow monstrosity!
are you ready to fall in love all over again flyboy?
Coming soon to Wing Commander Universe, the WCMDF, and the WC3D section of the WCCIC
The TRUE Excalibur the one to end all.....

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/WingCommanderUnivers/images/Excalibur.jpg

True Excalibur? That's the F-103A... as far as we know, only 40 of them were produced. The 'B' variant that we see in Wing IV is the major production variant... the RF-103 and th F-103D appear in Prophecy/Secret Ops. Stat-wise, the 'D' is the nicest version.

Hi
No pic???

Oh well

LOAF:Hey the true excalaber is the first and only fighter to bomb kilrha. The rest are cheap knock offs. Only the a variety deserves to be called excalaber.

On another note the true excalaber was a mythical swoard. ;)

Hmm, the Excalibur pic is very nice, even if it is dark.

I did notice that several of fan pics with Excaliburs used the WC4/P version... come to think of pretty much all of them did.

Originally posted by Dark Tower
On another note the true excalaber was a mythical swoard. ;)

You don't say... Well I for one that you from the bottom of my heart for that wonderful nugget of information. I always wondered where they got that crazy name "Excalibur" from. Now I know.

Ah, Frosty, don't you think we get enough of that from TC? Sure, most of us knew that already, and sure, he can't spell, but that's no reason to pay him out, is it?

Originally posted by Wedge009
I did notice that several of fan pics with Excaliburs used the WC4/P version... come to think of pretty much all of them did.

that is because the prophecy version is so much easier to extract. its also nicer looking IMO

And about the sword, the sword as a piece of trash. It was just a really cool looking sword. The scabard had all the power. If you read King Arthur you would know that.

The excalibur is also the only surviving ISA Victory Class Destroyer and is on a mission to find a cure to the Drakh plague

Originally posted by Napoleon
The excalibur is also the only surviving ISA Victory Class Destroyer and is on a mission to find a cure to the Drakh plague

Victory Class Destroyer was a ship from Star Wars... not B5
and it is from Earth Alliance not IA, and is the only one of his class.

[Edited by Ghost on 04-22-2001 at 18:04]

The excalibur is an InterStellar Alliance ship not an Earth Alliance ship, although it is under the command of the Earth Alliance. The mission role was created by President Sheridan and he has/did have a large amount of control over it. eg an EA general needed permission from him to move the ship from one destination in an early episode.

Now lets get back 2 WC talk

I managed to extract the excalibur from ec3 easily, the ship you see in front of you is a modified version of the homeworld mo'd excalibur, imo the WC3 variant kicks the crap out of the other versions.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Ah, Frosty, don't you think we get enough of that from TC?
Wait... I finally figured it out!
TC lots of posts... Frosty 1st LT... FROSTY IS TC'S SON!!!! :eek:

Right... TWO TC's on the CIC? With the power to moderate?????? :eek:
It would be the apocalypse!! :)

From now on I'm going to refer to the post-WCIII Excaliburs as the Excelsior, so as not to create confusion witht he one, true Excalibur (at least among myself...:))

Back