Ships for UE2?

Hahaha nice one Ijuin!

I´ll check on those Rapier cannons and reveal their secret technology here.

Hey,and who said guys that in UE2 the Rapiers will have the same weapons/Guns with the UE 1 Rapiers ??:D

Oh yeah, that's one thing you can be quite certain about - the UE2 Rapier IV will be at least a fair bit different to the UE1 Rapier IV.

Ijuin, I was wondering if anybody would catch that ;).

Well, the UE1 Rapier IV was only a prototype anyway. From the looks of things, the Rapier is meant to be the BW counterpart for the Panther (a little weaker all around of course). From what I know so far, I would give a UE2 Rapier 450/1300 kps (same as both WC2 Rapier and WCP Panther), 90/90/90 dps, 220 shield/150 armor, 2 Viper or 2 Ion/2 Particle guns, and 4 DF/4 HS/4 IR missile loadout.

Well, according to BW sources, it's designed to rival (and in some aspects, exceed) the capabilities of the Tigershark. But, considering that neither the Tigershark nor the Panther have any anti-capship weaponry, I would say that the comparison is only partially correct.

Well, I didn't just pull that last set of numbers for the Rapier out of my head--I did what you seemed to be doing in UE1, and simply doubled the shield/armor/missile amounts that were used in WC2. Thus, just as the Ferret goes from 60 shields/60 armor to 120 shields/120 armor or so, the Rapier would go from 115 shields/80 armor to 220 shields/160 armor or so. As for the guns, I think that 2 Ion/2 Particle is only a small upgrade from the 2 Laser/2 Particle on the WC2 Rapier.

Originally posted by Ijuin
, the Rapier would go from 115 shields/80 armor to 220 shields/160 armor or so. .

???? 115 shields/80 armor........ ?? Are these Wc2 numbers ??

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw

Sorry,My mistake,I was looking at Joan`s update,which has diffrent stats from the game`s Rapier2

The Rapier IV is completely unrelated to the Rapier II, though. The name is recycled, nothing else.

Originally posted by Quarto
The Rapier IV is completely unrelated to the Rapier II, though. The name is recycled, nothing else.

Yes,they as related as the Confed`s Banshee with the BW`s Banshee ;)

Well let me finally make clear of all this CONFED/BW Banshee etc.
If you have ever played SWC, you would notice that "Scimitar" in this game is nothing but CONFED Banshee in WC:Armada.
They've just saved good looking model for the next game ! THAT'S ALL ! :cool:

Yes, we all know that :p. But that doesn't really change anything, because it's very clear that the Armada Banshee is a very different ship to the WC4 Banshee as far as stats go.

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw

Well I am speaking of the values used in the game code--when you go to edit the ships in WC2, the Rapier has 115 shields/80 armor.

Originally posted by OBbETAX
Well let me finally make clear of all this CONFED/BW Banshee etc.
If you have ever played SWC, you would notice that "Scimitar" in this game is nothing but CONFED Banshee in WC:Armada.
They've just saved good looking model for the next game ! THAT'S ALL ! :cool:

I know that........what that has to do with our Discusison ?? lol

Back