Shields UP!

Originally posted by gryphon
Oh, and my favorite is the environmental disaster analisys following the explosion of Death Star 2 over Endor

Where do I find this on TheForce.net? I can't seem to find it!

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I don't recall my wingman ever dropping mines at all -- but there shouldn't be any way she should have *more* mines than you.

Interesting note... why is the Thunderbolt available for that mission? It doesn't carry enough mines to win...

That is weird! I recall seeing that in the ships menu and able to select the Thunderbolt. I almost selected it when I first played WCIII. But something told me to trust Rachel and the Longbow. Good thing I went with the default! :)

RFB

Unless there's some way to replace the T-Bolt's torp with a couple of mines you can't win :)
You need 8 mines for that mission. The T-Bolt can carry 6.

AFAIK my wingman not drop any mines, that is weird if he is flyng the same ship why not drop some mines ???

I think your wingman does. Then again, I haven't played WC3 for a while. I do remember many yellow dots on radar that were NOT mine...

Sometimes my wingman did, sometimes they didnt. Once I waited a couple of minutes and they laid a couple. Same strategy works in Prophecy if you manage to run out of torps and your wingmen arent firing any. Just wait and they do.

I can remember flying the mining mission with cobra in WCIII and she definitely dropped one (that's not much but, she did it) mine, so I only had to drop the missing three.

Allright, than it can be more than one mine. It was just a evidence that your wingman DOES dropping mines by himself (how much ever).

Back