Secret Missions 2

Quarto said:
A P200 won't help. Indeed, nothing will. The cutscenes in KSaga WC2 will always be too fast, because they only implemented the frame limiting in-flight
The why do the cutscenes play at a normal speed on my P200?

I am actually playing through SM2 right now. The one thing that I can never do is save Iceman (unless I send him home) on the first mission. The Gratha or Dralthi kill him. It isn't a big deal though, he sucks anyway. I must say one of my favorite things to do in all of WC1 and SM is to try to take down all the Fralthi and Jalthi in the second mission. If I remember Iceman could be used as a lure for the Jalthi. I think I got to the second wave (of Gratha?) before I was killed. Funny thing about Dralthi: one burst from Hhriss or Jalthi and you're gone. Missiles knock out shields and armor very easily. Does anyone else have a problem with the Dralthi's aiming being off when the cockpit is turned off?

Iceman was one of the better AIs in WC1. If he doesn't survive the very first mission, I daresay it's your fault rather than his
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there extra speech in the cutscenes for the KS WC2?

Anyway, I didn't think Doomsday sounded that bad. I liked his "I hate it when you do that" when you fired/collided into him. Oh, and was his 'voice' really done by a woman? That's a really deep voice!

And laugh all you like, but I still have a trusty 386 with SB16 to play non-3D WC's.

Hobbie: Yes, I found the Dralthi's aim to be off when I turned the cockpit off, as well.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

I've not played the PC version of WC1, or SM1... played the SNES version of both, though. I've never played SM2, naturally. heh...

I have played and beaten WC2 and its expansions, and I thought they were great. I got too into it though, because I'd yell "damn" or "crap" out loud whenever the traitor got away from me.
smile.gif

Is it just me, or when Thrakhath is captured, does his picture NOT appear when you talk to him on the bridge? When it showed the cutscene of him talking to me and the bridge crew, he appeared as Downtown and Tolwyn...

------------------

§

It's a really weird bug that one
smile.gif
. On mine, it was either Sparks or... Blair.

But you have to admit, it's kind of cool watching Blair arguing with himself.
smile.gif

Yeah, mine was Sparks/Blair, too.
wink2.gif

------------------

I watched the cutscene a couple of times, I got:-
No one
Thrakath
Blair
Thakaths mouth but not the rest of him

Anyway I've completed WC2+SO1+SO2 now on to WC3, wohooo!

That must be the craziest bug ever, in that we all get different things. I remember Blair arguing with himself, but I think I also got Major Edmund a couple of other times.

~LOL~ Prolly... But 'twould look cool to see Doomsday bugging you about being 0.500.
smile.gif

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

But what about seeing Tolwyn telling you to report to his cabin with a bottle of champagne (or whatever the line was)?
smile.gif
<shudder>

------------------

But 'twould look cool to see Doomsday bugging you about being 0.500.
This may sound odd, but... what the heck does that line refer to, anyway? I mean, I get the general drift, but...

If i remember right, its the line where Jazz rips you for saving the Concordia but failing to save the Tigers Claw. Hence you only bat .500

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

http://www.ntr.net/~vondoom

Back