Read this shit!

You can look on stores that have imported magazines, I can find PC Gamer here quite easy.
You can also order the WC I KS as a back issue on that magazine site.

[Edited by Dragon on 03-12-2001 at 17:04]

Eh, PC Player or Gamer? I think it was PC Gamer that released the KS CD, although I am not that sure anymore. Or was PC Player just an example for imported mags? But thanks, there is a shop with imported mags, perhaps they have it too. I can get PC Player here in Germany too, so I thought it was s German magazine.

Originally posted by RFBurns
Or could it be that they are going to suprise us one of these days with something like a collectors pak with everything under the sun in it!! Oh boy!! :D

RFBurns

Guys, I realize it's hard, but eventually you have to realize that nothing lasts forever. You can still dream, but don't get your heart set on it.

What I dont understand is how EA/OSI plan to make anything from these magazine CD's. If they come with the magazine, how do they intend to make any money?

RFBurns

Sorry I made a mistake (and I edit) about the name, I am unsure about the Magazine name, but there are some magazines that also have a national edition that is diferent that the standart edition, check the magazines web sites, they usually have information about the content of the CD.

Portugal, here I can find many international magazines, I even buy the Computer Gaming World (quite expensive) in order to have the BG II demo, if that WC II KS show in a magazine, I am going to buy that one, regardless of price (as long that it does not cost the same as a eBay KS).

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Armada does work in windows. You just have to manipulate it. We already had this argument.

No, you just made it to run in a DOS boot... or have you magically recoded Armada behind our backs?

Originally posted by KrisV
You can say $@!# all you want, but don't $#^%ing post in all caps.

Talk about excesses...

And if moderators were doing their jobs, we would never see it... :)

Of course, it's kind of hard to censor a Space Marshal... :D

Back