"Q: What is Conquest: Frontier Wars?"

Wow...

It never ceases to amaze me that there are people at this CZ who think that their opinions somehow stand up in an argument against facts quoted by their opposition. And by "facts," I of course mean *true* ones.

I know it shouldn't, but it does.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Originally posted by Cadfael
That's way too arrogant LOAF!

You know, it would seem to me that you are telling an administrator what he can and cannot do at his own board -- do you think this is a *wise* thing to do?
This just proofs me right.

You don't know what 'arrogant' means, do you <G>? You just like saying mean trollish things, right? That's a rhetorical question, mind you.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I just don't have the same level of understanding regarding stupid illogical non-sensical comments as you do. :)
Well... seems like you're finding a lot of people idiotic and illogical lately, LOAF...
Well maybe we are, but I don't think it's an absolute necessity for you to shout it at our faces... :rolleyes:

Nobody should have to ignore anyone here. So just don't do stupid stuff because if you do, I get upset. And when I get upset, Mr. Kat gets upset. And when Mr. Kat gets upset, Frosty gets moderator powers.

Now class, who here remembers the last time Frosty got moderator powers?

I don't think anything actually happened. It's just something that wasn't particularly notable that people like to obsess over.

It was fun in the fact that the other people involved whined about it so much :)

TC

Back