"Q: What is Conquest: Frontier Wars?"

Shooter

Rear Admiral
"A: Conquest: Frontier Wars (CFW) is an exciting new
fleet based RTS game being developed by Fever Pitch Studios. Formally Located at Digital Anvil, CFW is being produced by Eric Peterson & Chris Robers. Roberts originally made the Wing Commander Games, and Privateer Series, and Peterson was involved in Privateer & Starlancer and co-founded Digital Anvil with Roberts."

This was taken from a FAQ from a fan page. Maybe this is all old news for you but I'm very excited about it. After all, is a new CR game.

More in :

http://www.strategyplanet.com/conquest/

Sounds interesting. Maybe this one will do better than SL. Not saying SL was bad or whatever. Thanks for posting that info!

RFB

Freelancer is not on hold they are just preparing the game for the E3 and they now have a bigger developer team than ever!!

[Edited by Cadfael on 05-01-2001 at 07:06]

Does Microsoft own DA now? If so, does that mean CR is working for MS? And would MS give CR the full freedom to create FL as he invisioned?

RFB

CR is only consulting microsoft not actually working there he now works at Fever Pitch Studios developer of Conquest: Frontier Wars

[Edited by wcwraith on 05-01-2001 at 18:46]

Hmm, Chris Roberts seems to be bouncing around a lot ever since he left Origin. I wonder if he'd ever be reduced to begging to be accepted back there. At least he had a stable position there. :)

I wish Origin would have a "real" website, like Westwood. I mean, all it does is list SOME of the games they've made in the past! I mean, come on. And they wonder why people don't think Origin exists anymore...

I have read somewhere that Origin doesn´t exist (i think PC GAMER), and in one note of the CIC

Which should be ample proof that you shouldn't believe everything you read. Origin still exists.

... and the physical development house still exists.

... and they have development teams working on games there.

Back