Q about doomsday

Quarto said:
As for Spirit, I still don't know where it says she got transferred. Earthworm's silence forces me to conclude that he also doesn't know, and therefore it didn't happen.
Nope, Earthworm doesn't remember where he saw that, but if it's true it would have to be in either WC1/WC2, or FF.

Tolwyn's flagship? Oh yeah, I guess it would have been. Which makes me wonder what class it really was... certainly, it can't have been an Exeter (which is what appears in SM2 as the Austin).

Earthworm: I don't remember anything at all, but I'll check WC1 and FF just to make sure. I'm 100% certain that it's not in WC2, at any rate.

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited May 12, 2000).]

Yes, SWC confirms that the Austin is Tolwyn's flagship... it is a Gettysburg class Cruiser, larger than the Tiger's Claw.

Just to make sure, when you say Gettysburg class, do you actually mean Gettysburg class, or Waterloo? I'm just asking, because that's the first time I've heard of a Gettysburg class (and Waterloos are smaller than the 'Claw)...

Yep, Quarto, Kirha identifies it as a Gettysburg-class cruiser on page 85 of Freedom Flight and it's called one on page 139.

As for Hunter's whereabouts when the Claw got hit, he was on vacation. He says so on page 77 in Fleet Action.

I'm sure I'm being redundant here and you all know this, but just thought I'd put in my two cents.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Hmm, I always thought that was a mistake. My mistake
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back