Poll -- take two

Who is the WCU project leader; And, who should have the final say on what goes in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dyret said:
They are just bossy and arrogant because some stupid dumbasses want to add antimatter guns and phase transit cannons to draymen. :mad:

And you even tried to make the kilrathi into alcoholized housecats, too drunk to wear clothes. :(

Oww yeaa ... like the Sheffield class discussion, or like the draymen turret discussion, or the cat clothing discussion ... it's the retro way or no way it seems ... that's the attitude thats people really like to see. :( dan_w atleased tried to add things to the game. And what does he get ... shot down ... *sigh* fine ... byebye WC:U. I got better things to do then wast my little free time, creating that jump engine/fule script, for a community populated by people as arrogant as this ( yes, i was still working on it ).

Sorry spiritplumber, but i can't stand it any more. Thanks thehawk for the tips regarding the Warp Capasitors ( dident really need the ships Warp Capasitors data it seems, sinds all ships in the end used the same Full Cell to allow the upgrade's ;) ).

*deletes wcu dir*

And just who do you fancy is taking *orders* from you?

RETRO RETRO RETRO RETRO RETRO RETRO RETRO RETRO RETRO

PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!!!! It's really not worth it :( LOAF is an authority as far as canon goes. That's good. Now we need to see when to deviate from canon for the sake of game play, which should be "as little as feasible, but it's not prohibited".

i find it funny that you have such a problem with me. if your beef lies with the fact that i suggest things for improvement through the best means i know how (meaning by doing up examples) bothers you THAT much, that's your problem. I'm an artist, not the best, don't claim to be....but i know how to capture looks, and i know how to respect and follow established design and looks. I mean, if you're going to do art, (and this is the exact same standard i hold myself to) and call it 'finished' art, do it well, and do it accurately. what a childish view of you to hold. you don't like me because i can do better work or something? you find me arrogant because i've posted things which are meant to help and not insult, well....again, your problem. not mine.

Funny what people say to each other over the internet. Guess thats why I will always prefer real life where getting your ass kicked is always an option.

Forlarren said:
Funny what people say to each other over the internet. Guess thats why I will always prefer real life where getting your ass kicked is always an option.

As is kicking the other guy's ass...unless that's not really an option for you?

dan_w said:
You just played your last card, pal.

Hmm, perhaps you didn't understand the implication. I'm the administrator here, and thus according to the rules everyone agreed to when they signed up my word is law. When I tell people to drop a subject, it's with that in mind.

Back