plot for next episode

Wedge009 said:
I'm sure we all discussed the problems with going through the wormhole cos of the massed fleet waiting behind it. Anyway, Maniac can't betray Confed, cos he doesn't have the initiative to do anything other than fly!
smile.gif

Neither did Jazz, and he was a major, too.

Then there's Burroughs, from the first WCA(tv) episode, who was just a lowly TCNA technician.

Maria "Minx" Grimaldi wasn't even a senior officer, but a 2LT (IIRC... one of the LTs, at least).

In case you didn't catch the gist of my examples, one's position doesn't necessarily limit one's ability to be a traitor.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't referring to Maniac's rank, I was speaking of his mentality. Y'know how he is, he's just there to fry as many baddies as he can so he can tell all the females (exaggerated) tales of his exploits.

Wedge009 said:
I wasn't referring to Maniac's rank, I was speaking of his mentality. Y'know how he is, he's just there to fry as many baddies as he can so he can tell all the females (exaggerated) tales of his exploits.
Maybe that's just his cover...even Blair said "he's good at 'hiding' behind a lot of hot air"...wait, maybe Blair's in on it too...(could be interesting to find out you actually DID play a traitor).

What? Blair a traitor?! I didn't know that! Someone please explain! Hey, what's so funny? Oh, it was a joke, that's right. Ha ha ha, that's so funny... Um it was a joke, right?

well he defected but he wasn't a traitor, same as hobbes you might say

------------------
twist·er (twstr): n. 1. One that twists, as in the manufacture of rope or yarn. 2. Sports. A ball thrown or batted with a twist. 3. Informal. A. A cyclone. B. A tornado. 4. Confed pilot, hero of the kilrathi war, renowned fleet admiral.

No guys, I think Blair should be found floating around somewhere and rescued by casey, who mysteriously dies afterwards, while the player takes over as blair, and unbeknownst to him, the bugs have implanted some equipment into him to spy on confed and actually have the ability to give him hallucinations (such as flashbacks) in order to make him do their bidding, how sweet would that be?????

Hey, you know what I think would be really cool? If every poster who said "Blair's alive" and/or "Casey should die" would catch that mysterious bug disease...

Hmm, You're new aren't you?
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

come see the new Meson's Starport! Now at http://www.mesonstarport.com
Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited October 23, 2000).]

Wait, I've got it! In the next game the bugs are really close to whacking earth when lo and behold who shows up to save the planet? The Tiger's Claw with Blair and all the other pilots who "died", it turns out they were secretly relocated to retrain and reequip in order to bust some bug heads(tentacles?)! Or else the next one could be about pilots who sit around a space bar and trade stories...(You could fly in their "flashbacks").

Soma said:
Or else the next one could be about pilots who sit around a space bar and trade stories...(You could fly in their "flashbacks").

That would be typical of an ongoing series like WC, wouldn`t it?
frown.gif

How did a pessimist like you ever become a general, and don't give me any realist stuff
Actually, I'm an optimist. Instead of worrying about how things could be worse, I'm always trying to think of ways the world could be made a better place...

Meanwhile, when you registered, couldn't you at least skim through the Rules? Blair's death is mentioned in one of them... believe me, there have been far too many debates about it already. We don't want to see any more, so we recommend staying away from that particular topic
wink2.gif

It's all part of a conspiracy. I've been pretending to be a Wing Commander fan for ten years now
smile.gif
. But at least I'm not a jackhole... (G)

Oh, to reply to Death from earlier, Minx was a Captain, not a Lieutenant.

We're fake Wing Commander fans? Wow. If we're fake, then why are you here bothering us? Go bug some real Wing Commander fans.

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

[This message has been edited by WildWeasel (edited October 23, 2000).]

Ohmygod, you guys aren't real?!? I'm outta here!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Do not go silently into the goodnight...

Johnn the only fake WC fans around here is you punk so why dont you go buy a WC game and come back when you acually win one of them
smile.gif

------------------
I dont think we have been intraduced.Im Hawk your dead! -Hawk(ICEMAN)

Back