plot for next episode

Hawk

Spaceman
I was just siting back and playing prophicy then I got a simple idea for the next wc game.Basicly they bugs come back and the kilrathi allys with confed and the steltek come to help.
Like I sayed its just a small idea but I personaly think it would be a cool alliance.

------------------
I dont think we have been intraduced.Im Hawk your dead! -Hawk(ICEMAN)

The alliance idea is O.K. except for the fact that Confed is kicking the bugs butts easily. Now having the Kilrathi join them in an assualt on Bug territory through the gate would be cool.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

http://www.ntr.net/~vondoom

Hawk said:
and the steltek come to help.

and the border worlds construct a fleet of behemoth class ships and kill a lot of bugs, but after they kill all the bugs they turn on confed to kick them back for the time tolwyn went nuts and the kilrathi join them in the fight against confed and then...uhm...the blacklance and the pilgrims and the manderin and...uhm...

------------------
twist·er (twstr): n. 1. One that twists, as in the manufacture of rope or yarn. 2. Sports. A ball thrown or batted with a twist. 3. Informal. A. A cyclone. B. A tornado. 4. Confed pilot, hero of the kilrathi war, renowned fleet admiral.

I don't know if we're necessarily 'kicking the bugs butts easily'... look at the civilian casualties inflicted during their first campaign -- and at how easily they took out ships like the Mt. St. Helens.

Here's a thought:

How about this, we send an armed-to-the-teeth carrier through one of the bug gates to whatever part of the universe they come from and raise hell over there a little?

DeltaKiller

What I had always toyed around with in my head was the idea of Casey and friends venturing into Bug space alone in like an Enterprise-esque exploratory ship w/ a small complement of fighters. Once in Bug space, they'd encounter some hideous plot, Blair would be included some way or another, and there's a big fight, and a killer robot driving instructor goes back in time for some reason...

Sorry, I'm getting a little carried away there.
smile.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
heh... one thing people have said is that when they talk about the ending to Prophecy, they say that the tower Blair was in get sucked into the gate before it explodes. I don't remember who said it, but it was wrong... NONE of the towers fall into the gate.

Also, why does Casey radio he's going to come home in a Devastator when you fly the mission in a Vampire?

------------------

§

Actually I've watched the video several times (Someone else brought this up and I wanted to check it out myself) and one of the towers does fall through. Now whether that was just the artists work or someone at Origin wanting to have an out I don't know. But remember the sacred rule - If you don't see the body they are not dead and only Bucky remains dead forever
smile.gif

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

http://www.ntr.net/~vondoom

So Saturnyne you also noticed the vampie/devastator switch in WCP? So I'm not crazy afer all. LOL

It would be a cool mession the next episode is that they attack the bugs homeworld on the other side of the jump gate.

------------------

And maybe they'll even bring a huge, giganticus weapons platform that is Earth's last hope, and than it'll get destroyed because Maniac is a traitor and he'll give up the plans to his bug friends. And than Casey will come with a new T-bomb, because the bugs homeworld is also tectonicly unstable, and blow 'em all up. That would be so sweet.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited October 20, 2000).]

I wouldn't mind seeing an adventure take place in Nephilim territory. I think that's a little too much like what happened in Warcraft, but I'd be grateful for any new Wing Commander game right now.

I'd also like to see a conflict involving the Steltek. I would not, however, want it to involve every other race in the Wing Commander universe.

I'm sure the clever minds behind Wing Commander will eventually come up with a new and exciting adventure for us all.
smile.gif

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I'd also like to see a conflict involving the Steltek. I would not, however, want it to involve every other race in the Wing Commander universe.
Yeah... and how about a war in Europe involving the Swiss?
smile.gif

A war with the steltek wouldnt really make much sense because in Privateer they menshon the Steltek being a peacful race.

------------------

DeltaKiller said:
How about this, we send an armed-to-the-teeth carrier through one of the bug gates to whatever part of the universe they come from and raise hell over there a little?
DeltaKiller[/B]
Maybe a small strike fleet with limited personnel so if someone gets whacked they don't come back and your short a pilot, etc.
Not a plot but I would also like to see some missions in a planet's atmosphere...

------------------
Do not go silently into the goodnight...

Dralthi5 said:
, and a killer robot driving instructor goes back in time for some reason...

Sorry, I'm getting a little carried away there.
smile.gif

does it have a talking pie in it in?
biggrin.gif

------------------
twist·er (twstr): n. 1. One that twists, as in the manufacture of rope or yarn. 2. Sports. A ball thrown or batted with a twist. 3. Informal. A. A cyclone. B. A tornado. 4. Confed pilot, hero of the kilrathi war, renowned fleet admiral.

I'm sure we all discussed the problems with going through the wormhole cos of the massed fleet waiting behind it. Anyway, Maniac can't betray Confed, cos he doesn't have the initiative to do anything other than fly!
smile.gif

Bandit LOAF said:
No, no, no, you can't lose the pie -- the pie is your heart!

It's a buddy picture!
smile.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Back