plot for next episode

Hideous stuff on the shelves of a rented house...? Eck, that doesn't sound too good.
wink2.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited October 26, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
I got bindled a few days ago... the coke machine in my building gave me a 10 pence piece instead of a quarter... go figure. I didn't even notice until I tried to pay for another coke with it at a little store. I ended up putting it back in the original machine, which thought it was a quarter again.

Twister, with your bar experience, I must ask a question. Do bartenders overcharge drunk people for drinks if they think they can get away with it? I'm not legal yet, but when I was in Canada I could have sworn that I started paying way too much after 1am, and it wasn't because happy hour just ended. Of course, I was having a hard time counting, add to the fact that I was counting coins I wasn't familar with. For all I know, I was being badly bindled to boot. Well, it was still a cheap new years celebration, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

well Wolf Dog, i'm not canadian
biggrin.gif
and most drunk just give me the change as a tip...
wink2.gif

------------------
twist·er (twstr): n. 1. One that twists, as in the manufacture of rope or yarn. 2. Sports. A ball thrown or batted with a twist. 3. Informal. A. A cyclone. B. A tornado. 4. Confed pilot, hero of the kilrathi war, renowned fleet admiral.

LOAF is one of the admins, and hapens to be the Baron of the Loaf's merry guild, the most f***ed up organization I've ever had the pleasure to be part of.

Don't forget to support us by making a purchase of our special drink. More info on the site.

------------------
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"
and the bodies of those adventurers who get bad advice.

Member of the LMG (Disgruntled Men)

Wedge009 said:
Hey that's interesting. I've been wondering why I can't seem to avoid coming here all the time and putting in a coupla cents worth. It's cos, like everything else in the world, I'm a plasticated fake WC fan too! Yipee! I've finally been enlightened!

Back