Playing around with Privateer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by RFBurns
I thought the end credits with the cartoon drawings of the game makers was neat! The music is great too!

I do have one question about the P2 ending where Lev meets up with his twin brother, are the actors portraying Lev and Sar actually brothers? They seem to sound similar and sort of had similar looks, baring Sar's gross appearance due to the sack-o-life drugs!
AAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!

What section of the "spoiler" part did you miss, RFB?!!! :)

You're lucky I'm posting this without looking at your post... CAN'T.... .... LOOK.... MUST...... .... .... NOT!

Uhm... no, they're *not*. mpanty asked that people *not* spoil Privateer 2... and then RFBurns *did*. Unless, of course, you have a considerably different definition of "messing around"...

And don't ever tell me to chill out.

It's okay... RFB must just have skipped my post...
(YOU DAMN FILTHY LAZY ^%^@&^&^$&!!!, ARE YOU BLIND?!!) :D
Just kidding! ;)

[Edited by mpanty on 05-31-2001 at 18:04]

Note all the smilies, and also that RFBurns was just asking a question. He's not a jerk for asking a question. And mpanty probably does not care a lot that RFBurns said that.

My point is that its a little harsh to call someone a jerk for asking a question.

mpanty: Thanks for the clarification- it is good to hear that you think what I thought you did ;).

[Edited by Hobbie on 05-31-2001 at 18:00]

Originally posted by Hobbie
And mpanty probably does not care a lot that RFBurns said that.
HEY HEY HEY... now you are being a jerk!! :)
I just happened NOT to read RFBurns' post once I started to read the "BTW, in the end in P2..." sentence or something...
If I had read it, I would be veeeeery mad at RFB right now! ;)

And drop the matter Hobbie, it's not wise to argue with LOAF these days... he's very nervous, he must have had a bad hamburger or something!! <G>
Just kidding LOAF, we know your theory that "hamburgers are delicious"... <G>

[Edited by mpanty on 05-31-2001 at 18:03]

No offense to LOAF, but if some injustice is being done I'm gonna be here bitchin' about it :). This is the first time I have said something regarding to an admin's post. I think that it is important to be fair, etc. in dealing in matters with other people. Ok, I will shut up now ;).

Jesus, this thread has all my pet peeves... some freak is butting into a situation that's none of his business, Burns is being a stupid jerk and mpanty called somebody blind.

If I weren't so damn lazy I'd ban you all. I'll just end the thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back