Pilgrim cross

He would know more than windweasel about whether or not Q is a cic staff member, but lets hear it from the Horse's Mouthm, Q are you a staff member in any respect?

I gess that napoleon wants to know if by becaming a general he can get a personal Rank in here.
can you get one, EW?

OK, Napoleon, I've been on this board since the CIC started. Get your head out of your a** and listen to this. I'll say it slowly and simply so you can understand:

Admin, basically, outranks Moderator. In fact, Admins give Moderator's their powers. Admins are those with the rank of 'Space Marshal' or with a custom rank.

You understand?

Good.

TC

Originally posted by Earthworm
You must have the rank of General (starting with the lowest ranking) or above to get a personalized rank.:)

This confused Napoleon about Personalized ranks in here, it was EW joke (as you can see by the :) )in here.

Actually that personalized rank thing for Generals came from Death a while ago... Although if he was being serious escapes me, as well as most other things the official net nazi does.:)

Yeah, I'm a SubCrid too, your point? That has but a very little to do with the CIC

TC

TC i am more than aware of that but the Moderator is still in a position of power over everybody else thus making him a staff member of the chat zone.

I didn't say he wasn't a 'staff member' (even though in the way I think of it, he isn't, he's a Chat Zone Moderator). Read what people say before putting your foot in your mouth.

TC

Now in order to claify the past page or so of posts, All people disregard them becuase what I said was repeatedly missunderstood to such a degree that obviously either I did not say what I meant to very well or every other person in the CZ is an idiot. In all probablilty the later is true sicne I cannot be wrong :) (that was a joke, It is truthfully the former that in all likelyhood happend)

Disclaimer: Anybody who really is an idiot please do not take offence at my frequent use of the title idiot as a demeaning word, I mean you no disrespect.

Back