Pilgrim cross

Well no, as a matter of fact I'm not a CIC Staffmember. CIC staff are the people who actually manage this site - I merely moderate the chatzone. The best parallel would be that they're the managers of a company, and I'm... uh... the janitor :).

And TC, I was not trying to undermine LOAF's authority. I was merely explaining my actions, which I felt that he unfairly criticised. Rule 9, fortunately, is flexible enough to allow this. At any rate, the issue's disappeared beneath a pile of other posts, so I guess it's better to drop it ;).

The net.nazi speaks

Originally posted by Earthworm
This time I'm being extremly serious... Death is a self proclaimed net nazi...

You're being serious, maybe, but I wasn't. ;)

I have been apointed by LOAF as the Guild's official Net.Nazi. (It's also kinda my paid-for job, as work for MAPS as an abuse@ desk contractor, or as I put it, Rent-A-Mallet[tm].)

Re: The net.nazi speaks

Originally posted by Death
Originally posted by Earthworm
This time I'm being extremly serious... Death is a self proclaimed net nazi...

You're being serious, maybe, but I wasn't. ;)

I have been apointed by LOAF as the Guild's official Net.Nazi. (It's also kinda my paid-for job, as work for MAPS as an abuse@ desk contractor, or as I put it, Rent-A-Mallet[tm].)

lol :D

Hey Napoleon

All of this could have been avoided if you had taken 5 seconds to check the ranking system, which clearly indicates the ranks of General and Space Marshal are not related to postcounts.

Is Space Marshall higher then General ? I thought that General was (10) and Space Marshall (11), so does that make a Space Marshall man who also stands above the space force ?

Kris: I know that but as previously stated in the Hobbes Explanation thread, a somebody (one of the higherups ie an admin) stated that one could get their own symbal if they went through all the ranks to general. This confused me because I did not think that general was based on postings.

Back