Pilgrim cross

Just wondering but what rank is Death since last time I checked God is higher than a baron, but Loaf is the supreme overlord of everything that is Wing Commander with the exception of Chris Roberts

Originally posted by Napoleon
Just wondering but what rank is Death since last time I checked God is higher than a baron,
It's gHod, not God for God's sake... two very different things. Meanwhile, LOAF is a Baron of the LMG.

but Loaf is the supreme overlord of everything that is Wing Commander with the exception of Chris Roberts
Eh, Chris Roberts sucks!:)

I *do* know how to do my job, LOAF.

Quarto, I believe that it's rather unfair of you to attempt to undermine the authority of an Administrator. This is exactly the sort of thing that you would expect to be e-mailed to you rather than be said in the public forum. Also, it is the CIC's board and it is up to them to decide what is or is not acceptable on this board.
TC

Yes TC but Quarto is an official of the CIC at least within the chat zone since he is the only Moderator. Moving on, how do i get a personallized rank, if Mr. Death can have one why can;t I, I was thinking something like Emperor?

Ok gotcha, except then I am left wondering as to the fact that Death has only 353 posts, how did he advance through all the ranks?

Yes TC but Quarto is an official of the CIC at least within the chat zone since he is the only Moderator.[/quote

OK, the way it works is this:

Quarto is the moderator. However, he isn't a CIC 'administrator' in the way that LOAF, Chris, Kris, Had, ace, Death, etc are. The whole webpage belongs to the administrators. Overall it is them who decides what they wish to have appear on their website.

TC

TC is a high ranker (i believe the second highest only having EW higher) within the chat zone that is not an admin or moderator.

Back