Origin/EA 97 catalog

Originally posted by mpanty
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
I thik I can figure out what "LMG" but what TIN? I cannot believe that TC just made up with no back thought!

Well that's great Mekt, 'cause I can't even figure out what "LMG" means... :rolleyes::)

LMG: 'Loafs Merry Guild' Just click on it, it's a link to: you guessed it, Loaf's Merry Guild!

And I haven't the slightest clue what TIN means......

anyone care to enlighten?

Ah ok... thanks Zor...

About "TIN"... mmmhhhh... knowing TC for enough time (er... one month? ;)), it probably doesn't mean anything... :)

Oh, the "TIN" part has meaning, but you need to be familiar with net.culture before Eternal September.

Wow... that was... um... stupid. I'm glad you don't like September. Thanks for sharing.

TC

Originally posted by mpanty
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
I thik I can figure out what "LMG" but what TIN? I cannot believe that TC just made up with no back thought!

Well that's great Mekt, 'cause I can't even figure out what "LMG" means... :rolleyes::)

Well, Zor Prime was faster than me but I too, it means Loaf's Merry Guild.
And for that TIN, I am too lazy to search that document for TIN, can't you just enlighten us? Please?

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 03-15-2001 at 11:06]

When you're too lazy to search a document of terms in *alphabetical* order, you're *really* lazy. :)

Yes, I am REALLY lazy, I never denied that :) .My laziness is often punished because my memory is not good at all but what can I do? I am just SO lazy.

But Ok,Ok, I will enlighten myself on my own... ;)

So TINLMG is supposed to mean: "There is no LOAF's Merry Guild". Aha.

And that "Eternal September" was a chaos created by such newbies as me? Wow...

Whoa, that page took so long to open...

And don't go bagging out September just cos your birthday isn't in it.

Years and years back, September was when all the newbies appeared on the UseNet -- they'd get to college and get their free 'net accounts...

... but now, thanks to the ability to readily access the internet, newbies are constant.

HTML files that are a couple of megabytes in size take a rather long time to load.

TC

I haven't actually had a need to look at it much in a few years... I have a pure text one from 98ish or something around.

TC

Back