Origin/EA 97 catalog

Originally posted by Supdon3
NOTHING comes before WC, not Freespace, not Starlancer not a certain series of games from a certain famous movie trilogy.

Erm, can you say "Star Wars" :)

I am......he he he he
Its a game were you start in a town called wet rock and make money out of sex pictures and movies, next stage comes a XXX movie studio after that is a chain store of sex shops.
Its basicly a magement game but its "unique".
(its also not very X rated but enough X rated get a +18)

The cutscenes in FS2 were bad that is true. But FS and FS2 were both good sci-fi simulators and had a lot more atmosphere than WCP.
But still, Wing Commander rules!

The only plus FS and FS2 had over wing commander was the graphics, and the somewhat more involved missions. Other than that, they couldn't touch WC. LONG LIVE WING COMMANDER!!!

Originally posted by Zor Prime
The only plus FS and FS2 had over wing commander was the graphics, and the somewhat more involved missions. Other than that, they couldn't touch WC. LONG LIVE WING COMMANDER!!!

Amen brother!! Nothing can touch WC!! NOTHING!!

RFBurns

Quick! call Mulder and Scully!

There's a WC cult being created (usernames RFBurns and Zor Prime) which is up to no good!!! ;):)

Originally posted by Zor Prime

no,unique missions,better target options,speed matching,beam weapons.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
There already is a WC cult --

https://www.wcnews.com/loaf

SCULLY: "Can a 'Merry Guild' and a compulsive obsession about Kerry Lee be called a cult Mulder?
MULDER: "Well I don't know Scully. Sometimes, in the ancient Chinese medieval times, cults of Kerry Lee were considered to be the most powerful organization around. People have been killed for belonging to other cults..."
SCULLY: "Even Wing Commander cults?"
MULDER: "I believe so. Wing Commander cults did not have such a great importance like now, but I guess that our suspect has found an odd way to incorporate both in his activities."
SCULLY: "Do you think he's dangerous?"
MULDER: "No... LOAVES are very mild in nature, no need to worry about them..."

:D

[Edited by mpanty on 03-08-2001 at 17:12]

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I think this is geting a little out of control. No versus threads, chilum.:)

And Kain if you didn't know that you can match speeds in WC, and that it has great target options (whatever the hell that means), as well as plenty unique mission, I'm trully frightend.

You gotta be kidding. Besides, there are plenty of vacancies available from the look of things.

What exactly does a Merry Guilder do anyway? And LOAF, why, oh why did you have to use those evil... <shudder> Po... Po... Pokemon in there?

Eek, now I gotta wash my mouth out...

Originally posted by Wedge009
What exactly does a Merry Guilder do anyway?
A non beliver like you is forbiden from acessing that information. You have to joine the guild first, than find out what we do.:)

Back