Nephilim

Sabre

Spaceman
Anyone know where I could get some pictures of Nephilim? Not the ships, the Nephs' themselves. Thanks. :)

I don't think there's any on WC sites, but check some of the pages that are dedicated to the work of Syd Mead, the guy who did a lot of the early designs of Prophecy. He drew some conceptual and final pictures of the Nephilim.

They need the B12 vitamins...stop making fun of him. Would you like it if I made fun of your large intestine absorbing the B12 for you?

I'm getting flashbacks to Insult thread...

YOU FIGHT LIKE A DAIRY FARMER!!! :D

That is all, bye. :)

Well your dang well getting us back there.

Of course its not the best i can do. Its all the effort that was worth though.

Originally posted by $tormin
Originally posted by Sabre
Anyone know where I could get some pictures of Nephilim? Not the ships, the Nephs' themselves. Thanks. :)

the ships would be in the ship database.
You're brilliant, $tormin.

Sabre, just take a screencap during the end sequence. It's simple to do, simple hit the PrintScreen key that's next to F12 and then paste the copied image into Photoshop or even Paint if you don't have one of the expensive apps.

Why paste? Don't you find the images you made in your Prophecy-path? Is that a difference between the versions or can you also open them in the direct folder?

Originally posted by Fishbone
Why paste? Don't you find the images you made in your Prophecy-path? Is that a difference between the versions or can you also open them in the direct folder?
To my knowledge, Prophecy will not save a screenshot file if you press PrintScreen. All that does, so long as you're in windows, is basically take a Ctrl-C of the screen currently displayed, and copies it to the clipboard. The actual screen capture/image save routine would have to be put in when the game was written.

I think that's how it works for all WC games, though I'm not sure.

Hmm... I don't think I ever took any shots in Prophecy, but in Secret Ops, it does save to a file when you press print screen. So, I would assume it's the same thing with Prophecy.

I made shots in P. and they were saved in a file as a Bitmap in the Prophecy-folder. Because of that the dumb-seeming question. It's like you said, Quarto. Maybe you also just did it the 'older' way like you knew it from older games. In WC4 that 'new' method doesn't work.
There I never made Screenshots. That paste in a paint-program was too 'complicated' in the way I don't like it, to open a special program to see a pic I'd delete short time later. :) It wasn't worth the work in my eyes.

Back