Nachos

De Pepper is delicious ice cold - but should be drank sparingly.

Bass is plentiful Lehah. I'm a Newcastle fan myself. The name of the pub is The Coat of Arms, and if you're ever in Portsmouth NH, I'd highly reccomend it.

Psych, funny you should mention that about MD. I've been drinking it since I was a little kid, but I didn't really know anyone else around these parts that did until I went to college. Now it's weird, becasue my workplace is full of Mountain Dew addicts. In fact, we all chip in on trips to Sam's and buy cases of the stuff, stock it in our fridge, and sell it to our staff for cheap.

The Spice flows.

We drink Mt. Dew like fish drink water here in NC. Dr. Pepper, here, is mostly for those who come from other places. I know a notherner who would put peanuts in a cherry coke. Odd.

Chili Cheese Fries with onions, bacon, and sour cream. I used to work at an awesome restaurant where we'd experiment with stuff like that. It was tight.

overmortal said:
We drink Mt. Dew like fish drink water here in NC. Dr. Pepper, here, is mostly for those who come from other places. I know a notherner who would put peanuts in a cherry coke. Odd.

Chili Cheese Fries with onions, bacon, and sour cream. I used to work at an awesome restaurant where we'd experiment with stuff like that. It was tight.

My old GameStop manager told me to put peanuts in a Dr. Pepper. I tried it a few times, and I was actually surprised. It was a good combination.

As for french fries, I normally try to avoid the greasier ones from fast food restaurants, but I like it the English 'fish and chips' style, with salt and malt vinegar.

psych said:
My old GameStop manager told me to put peanuts in a Dr. Pepper. I tried it a few times, and I was actually surprised. It was a good combination.

Salted or unsalted??? I want to try that, I love Dr. Pepper.

dew is the prime beverage here in Alaska as well, although ive never seen it mixed with vodka. We tend to do fruit with that, it seems. Best ive had was in Russia, real vodka and real salmonberries.

overmortal said:
Even though I'm sXe, I tried vodka with mt. dew . . . it was a really disgusting combination.

When I was in college, four or five hundred years ago, we had an annual party called "Vodka Slam." Shots of Bowman's Vodka chased by swigs taken from 2 liter Mountain Dew bottles were the order of the day. Sometimes the party got out of hand, and I could never decide what caused it- the vodka, the Dew, or both.

I love that one......

Attachments

• ChangingSubject.jpg
    ChangingSubject.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 161
As for the vodka with dew, that was because that was the only way I could transport it. I had a half a pint of dew left in a container, so I put a half pint of vodka in. It tasted like mushy apples. Not good. At all. It was so nasty that it took me over an hour to drink it. Then again, I'm not used to drinking, anyway, and I haven't done any drinking since.

Psych, I've heard a lot about the "fish and chips" style you mention, but I've never gotten a chance to really try it. I'm certainly interested in that, now.

Stop talking about your pussy ass drinking. I want me some goddamned Nachos!

How can it be athiest if I acknowledged that existence of God?

Uh-oh, do I smell a theological discussion cooking in the nacho kitchen??? I'll stand by the fact that nacho flavored Doritos make killer nachos with mix pepper jack and cheddar cheese mixed. Try it out, I have yet to try the Dr. Pepper/peanuts combination but it is on my list since there is Dr Pepper in my fridge right now.

Mmmmm nacho cheese Doritos. Only I can't eat em without feeling like crap later, being chock full of MSG and all. Life sucks.

Back