Kittens vs. Bunny Rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
after watching watership down carefully, I'm sure.
bunny rabbits will kick the living daylights out of those furry things. :rolleyes:

We're not talking about the bunny from Monty Python here, these are normal bunnies and normal kittens. Bunnies have ears, kittens have teeth and claws, not to mention a killer instinct. Kittens win.

The bunny from monty pyton is dead, it was killed by the holy hand granade.
A normal cat (felix furrous) will always kill a Bunny (rabitus foodos).

Well we have no idea where to get a holy hand grenade and if theres even one rabbit left, the way they multiply, we're all in trouble.

Getting a holy grenade is no problem at all. I've got one right here... no, wait, that's the cursed grenade. Hmm, in that case, where did I put the holy one? Gotta be here somewhere...

Jack rabits are not Bunnys, bunnys are those bushy tailed little north american guys, who are cute and furry and make such nice rabit's feet keychains

Wait a minute. You know, they would all lose. The CRAZY INSANE IRATE FAT A$$ LEPRECHUAN OF DOOM© would kick all their freaking arses. NO CONTEST!!!! MBWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

GAME OVER!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Imagine the massive destruction if cats had pms!"
-Hat of Zug©

Now A cat have claws and there is the Tiger´s claws in WC, so since there is not a TCS Cute bunny, Cats win.

Good point. But the leprechaun would whip all their butt's.

and no, valium wouldn't be enough. I have had 1 too many dr. peppers.

[Edited by Zor Prime on 02-17-2001 at 00:09]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back