Karnes ship....

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
I don't think I know one person that hasn't sucked up to a teacher to get a better grade.
You do now.

Originally posted by Filler
I think Weasel's won me over with his policy on stupid people...
Oh, hooray.

You say this....

I do not kiss ass. I mearly congratulate on their good answering skills and good answers. I would do the same for anyone. I would hope that people would do the same, instead of critisize eachother.

But before you said this...

Again LOAF proves his superiority in knowledge. I'll quote Captain Kirk, from Star Trek II: THE WRATH OF KHAN, "I would not presume to debate you..."

And you say that's a mere congratulation? May I quote Maniac in saying "Jeez, this kid lays it on thick". Only my quote is more appropriate.

Maybe he's just being a nice guy...

... oh, wait, it *must* be a horrible conspiracy to suck up to me so he can... so he can...? I'm not really up on my dumbass conspiracy theories, exactly what does he get out of this? The gold talisman?

Originally posted by WildCat
I just hate ass kissers. They're not sincere people. Nothing to do with LOAF whatsoever.

I hate people who bitch about something that has nothing to do with them.

confed.jpg

Originally posted by LeHah

I hate people who bitch about something that has nothing to do with them.

And I hate ass kissers.

As for what he intended to get out of his ass kissing. I have no idea. It just seems a lot of people worship LOAF.

Originally posted by WildCat

And I hate ass kissers.

As for what he intended to get out of his ass kissing. I have no idea. It just seems a lot of people worship LOAF.

... but aren't you doing the exact opposite -- trying to ingratiate yourself amongst the discontented?

Perhaps people are nice to me because I'm nice to them. And it's certainly none of your business.

For what it's worth, LOAF's been nice to me. I try to be nice to everybody here, b/c I'm just a guy that's obsessed with WC and wants to know everything about it. (People don't help you out when you tick them off)
BTW: I'm leaving for Boot Camp in a couple days so I won't be around for 7 weeks if anyone cares. (doubt it)

Originally posted by vax
BTW: I'm leaving for Boot Camp in a couple days so I won't be around for 7 weeks if anyone cares. (doubt it)

Seven weeks... someone's joining the Air Force ;)

Good luck, fellow Wild Eagle! Trust me, despite all the yelling and physical strain (mostly from lack of sleep... the exercising was quite easy and, at times, fun) you will have a great time! Basic will be something you will always be able to talk about with fellow airmen, both active and inactive.

Oh yeah, enjoy those nice USAF tents during Warrior Week! They include air conditioning!

Let me know how it went, mega-dude :cool:

PS: Don't forget your reporting statement :D

I don't kiss LOAFs ass. It's just that we respect and honor his insane Wing Commander knowledge and that he's generally a nice guy (except when suffering with idiots and people who talk in "h@x0r $p33k").

Back