Karnes ship....

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Karnes = Sabre.

Karnes's ship was a Sabre? Are you sure? I recall seeing craft with a much closer likeness to the Sabre in episodes like 'Word of Honor' and 'Walking Wounded'.

Originally posted by Filler
apart from that, I like how maniac lands the epee on the base at the end of the episode. It just drops to the ground in a cloud of dust :)

Heh heh heh :cool:

That was classic!

Originally posted by Wedge009
I wasn't saying I support that idea, just explaining to our poor, confused little pygmypiranha. :)

I am sooo lost ... :confused: What is the CZ club? Like they help and pretty much kiss ass all the time or something?

iirc, particle cannons are a more recent addition to the Confed stable. The fact that they were retrofitted to the Rapier in WC2 seems to bear this out.

Particle cannons have been around in some form or another for years (for example, Maya mentions that the rear turrets on the WCA Broadswords are particle cannons in 'Expendible').

loaf just guessed like anyone else

LOAF does not play dice with the universe.

... he plays Scrabble.

Kind of sad... you have to be a #WingNut regular to be part of the super-cool elite CZ club...

Sad but true, I suppose -- it's a lot easier to ignore the dumb mannerisms of somebody I'm a good friends with like Weasel than it is somebody I know only from the CZ.

Karnes's ship was a Sabre? Are you sure? I recall seeing craft with a much closer likeness to the Sabre in episodes like 'Word of Honor' and 'Walking Wounded'.

Those are Sabres too.

Sad but true, I suppose -- it's a lot easier to ignore the dumb mannerisms of somebody I'm a good friends with like Weasel than it is somebody I know only from the CZ.
Ohhh I see... everyone you know "only from the CZ" can't be your friend...

Originally posted by mpanty

Ohhh I see... everyone you know "only from the CZ" can't be your friend...

It's a lot harder to get to know someone in a purely public setting.

It's a lot harder to get to know someone in a purely public setting.

Yeah, me and LOAF talk so often on IM, he knows the kinda idiot I am. ;)

At least I'm not the kinda idiot who has to edit a one sentence post.

But if I were the one to make the mistake, you'd jump at the chance of pointing it out. You're just playin favorites.

That if you're playing favorites, your opinion is biased and thus cannot count. :p

Back