Karnes ship....

Originally posted by pygmypiranha

Do not insult my superior intelligence, CADET. I was just saying it like it was. Notice how the argument about what the spacefighters were ended after LOAF stepped in.

I don't see what Fillers rank has to do with anything. He's right, you people suck up to LOAF far too often. He IS just a man you know.

And I laugh at your comment about superior intelligence. My most intelligent online chats have been with Filler.

Originally posted by LeHah
That if you're playing favorites, your opinion is biased and thus cannot count.

Wait a second... I didn't even give an opinion. I asked a question (which you didn't even answer).

Originally posted by WildCat
He IS just a man you know.

That is yet to be proved... ;)

Don´t bother about pygmypiranha, he makes silly comments once in a while (read "often"), but he seems harmless.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Everything's biased. Therefore, nothing counts.

I agree to some degree with this, but not entirely. I think that what is commonly seen as "opinion" is biased and does not count and never should count, for that reason and for the reason that when you call something an "opinion" you really mean that you havent taken the time to look up/attempt to discover the truth and the correct answer. Every question has a correct and right answer, and opinion does not exist as a proper answer to any question. Only facts exist. For instance, saying "it is my opinion that there is no god" means that you havent done the proper experimentation/research to discover if the dude actually exists, not that anyone has as of yet other than those who die and find out 1 way or another, but there is a proper answer, a god either exists or he/she/it does not, it is not a matter of opinion it is a matter of truth, we just need to find said truth. This whole theory/philosophy of mine is why i am a devoted agnostic, i dont have the facts to know if there is or isnt a god and as such, refuse to take sides.

And I laugh at your comment about superior intelligence. My most intelligent online chats have been with Filler.

Talking online is a lot like running the Special Olympics: even if you know what you're talking about, you're still retarded in the end.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
I asked a question (which you didn't even answer).

I would correct it, yes, but I'm sure you or Frosty or the like would have jumped down my throat an a minor mistake because I am who I am. ;)

I don't see what Fillers rank has to do with anything. He's right, you people suck up to LOAF far too often. He IS just a man you know.

Eh, that's a bit of a questionable statement. The reason I say so isn't because people don't suck up to LOAF (there are times...) but more-so that it's based upon a respect factor, rather than brown-nosing. LOAF has a very wide knowledge base of the WC universe, and having him around is kinda like having a library on the subject. While it might be seen as kissing up in complementing, or commenting, on this fact, it can-and by my guess usually is-generally more of an acknowledgement of respect.

These kinds of conversations can be unhealthy. I suggest that we either find something more appropriate to talk about or just let the thread die.

Originally posted by LeHah

Talking online is a lot like running the Special Olympics: even if you know what you're talking about, you're still retarded in the end.
Don't quote forum pics.
They make TC cry.

Well... that... uhm, tells us a lot about you. :)

That he hates the way that people think that you know everything and noone else knows nothing?

Just because our conversations revolve around singing fish and this
embaressed_smile.gif
emoticon doesn't mean Filler and I don't have intelligent conversations :)

Just because our conversations revolve around singing fish and this
embaressed_smile.gif
emoticon doesn't mean Filler and I don't have intelligent conversations :)

Yes it does.

Originally posted by Filler
Don't quote forum pics.
They make TC cry.

That was so cliched and dumb, I'm sure someone beat a puppy to death in your name.

Originally posted by Starkey

That is yet to be proved... ;)

Don´t bother about pygmypiranha, he makes silly comments once in a while (read "often"), but he seems harmless.

I am harmless... Silly comments... WAH! No body likes me....

I just hate ass kissers. They're not sincere people. Nothing to do with LOAF whatsoever.

Ahhh yes ass kissers... Which means that once again some of the older people have been reamed. Yahoo... Ass kissing is pointless and stupid, but only in certain circumstances. For example, I don't think I know one person that hasn't sucked up to a teacher to get a better grade. But in these forums the only ass kissing is pointless. I have been told that I kiss ass to the administrators. I do not kiss ass. I mearly congratulate on their good answering skills and good answers. I would do the same for anyone. I would hope that people would do the same, instead of critisize eachother.

Back