Karnes ship....

Hooyah

Spaceman
In the WCA Episode 2 what is the fighter that karnes is flying? Also, why is an Epee in the episode, I thought that this was during WC1 time era.

Centurians don't have a nose gun mount.

Where's the Epee in that episode? I don't recall seing one.

Exterior design similarities.

Although I admit there were differences, like the weapons array, one laser instead of WC2's two particle cannons, although it may just be fighter variant differences.

They don't look very much alike at all, though... and an epee has more tail fins...

There is a vague similarity there, in regards to the main structure, with some differences like the lack of quad wing design in WCATV, but this is only my own opinion.

Originally posted by BlueClaw
Exterior design similarities.

Although I admit there were differences, like the weapons array, one laser instead of WC2's two particle cannons, although it may just be fighter variant differences.

iirc, particle cannons are a more recent addition to the Confed stable. The fact that they were retrofitted to the Rapier in WC2 seems to bear this out.

Ah, my most favorite episode :cool:

LOAF is right. I thought it was quite humorous seeing Maniac fly an Epee :p

KARNES R00LZ!!

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Karnes = Sabre.
Maniac = Epee.

Again LOAF proves his superiority in knowledge. I'll quote Captain Kirk, from Star Trek II: THE WRATH OF KHAN, "I would not presume to debate you..."

geez
shutup with the loaf worship
loaf just guessed like anyone else

apart from that, I like how maniac lands the epee on the base at the end of the episode. It just drops to the ground in a cloud of dust :)

Originally posted by Filler
geez
shutup with the loaf worship
loaf just guessed like anyone else

Do not insult my superior intelligence, CADET. I was just saying it like it was. Notice how the argument about what the spacefighters were ended after LOAF stepped in.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
We can only stomach so much ass kissing.

Ohhh well, Ass kissin is what I do. Besides it wasn't really that much ass kissing, rather I did not mean it to be.

Kind of sad... you have to be a #WingNut regular to be part of the super-cool elite CZ club... :rolleyes:

Back