Handles .. .

I'm lazy....and a perfectionist. lol

When I went on The Zone to play QuakeWarrior err, sorry, MechWarrior 4 (that is not _real_ MW, but that's besides the point, I know. :D ), I had read on 3D Action Planet that it was best to use a throw away name when getting started in MP gaming. So, I thought, "ok, I'm gonna suck, so I'll pick somthing representative." 'Target' was taken, and DetailedTarget was suggested. I took it, wound up not sucking but rather being halfway decent. I think the idea of getting blasted to bits by someone called DetailedTarget is kind of amusing, so I just kept it.

Well, anyway, the perfectionis part means that it takes forever to find something I actually like well enough to keep. The lazy part made me just use DT again. :)

MichealA - Boomer was used in BattleStar Galactica? It's been too long, all I remember are visuals. I saw Boomer and immidately thought 'Anime', then I see people talking about Robotech and a mention of Pen-Pen..... Wing Comomander freaks who dig Anime...I've found a home. :D

Oh god! Sailor Moon and Speed Racer? Ahhh!!! :eek:

lol ;)

To each their own I suppose. Bebop does rock though. Part of what blew me away was that it seems to actually have better writing than me previous 2nd all-time-favorite, BGC. (#1 is, was, and always be Star Blazers/Yamato, of course! :D )

Originally posted by DetailedTarget
Oh god! Sailor Moon and Speed Racer? Ahhh!!! :eek:

lol ;)

To each their own I suppose. Bebop does rock though. Part of what blew me away was that it seems to actually have better writing than me previous 2nd all-time-favorite, BGC. (#1 is, was, and always be Star Blazers/Yamato, of course! :D )

And, of course, the correct response to the above is, WHICH BGC!!??

heh heh

I loved Transformers as a child. The toys were easier to acquire :D

"Mommy! I wanna' Optimus Prime!"

Cowboy Bebop rulez too!

Anyone here ever see the Area 88 OAVs...?

Originally posted by Battler Hawke

oav or the tv series:)

OAV of course! 2040 is _evil_! :) Did Sonada even have _any_ involvement in 2040?

Ghost - Magaziner Z? Never heard of it. I used to like Transformers, but not anymore. It just didn't hold up. Same with Speed Racer and Voltron.

Mazinger Z, one of the first Robot series in the world was made by Go Nagai, His partner, the female robot Aphrodite A had his 2 tits as weapons-missiles :)

Sigh, I wish I still had my Sky Lynx transformers toy. Oh well, the movie still kicks ass. Anyways the best anime I've ever seen is Ninja Scroll and the worst I've ever seen would be Urutsukidoji.

Originally posted by Penguin
Sigh, I wish I still had my Sky Lynx transformers toy. Oh well, the movie still kicks ass. Anyways the best anime I've ever seen is Ninja Scroll and the worst I've ever seen would be Urutsukidoji.

Ninja Scroll was indeed good. If you're talking one off movies, ever see Riding Bean? That is one of my favorite Anime movies. Or how about the Amitage III movie, or Wings of Honneamaise (Royal Air Force)? And let's not forget Ghost in the Shell. IMHO, all the above are _way_ better than Ninja Scroll, but I still like that one too.

Which Urutsukidoji? I've seen Ledgend of the Overfiend, but I know there's more. Overfiend is one sick flick.

Overfiend is one sick flick.

Yeah, that was a pretty gross movie. I saw it when I was in 10th grade. Some of it was a bit much....

I still have my Bumblebee too! He r0x0rz!

I used to like Transformers, but not anymore. It just didn't hold up. Same with Speed Racer and Voltron.

What?? Transformers, Speed Racer and Voltron have always held up! Out of all the old cartoons I used to watch Thundercats was the one to wither (and why is it considered anime?). When I saw it recently on Toonami, I thought to myself "How did I ever get into this cartoon??"

heh heh... when I was a kid, I used to love Dukes of Hazzard. I had all sorts of model kits and stuff of the car, and I loved it. I saw it for the first time in 14 years.

I couldn't stand the opening theme. So I played Playstation for 4 hours.

I used to love G-Force and Thundercats both but when I saw them on Cartoon network as an an adult I could'nt remember what I ever saw in them.So I did kind of what Saturnyne did.

Aw c'mon man, the Duke boys are still cool....and Catherin Bach.....:::wiping up drool::: I saw her in an interview about the reunion show. A little heavier, but still quite nice. :)

Plus the Balladeer was cool. Shame he just died. Personally, I like the opening of that show, but then, I _am_ a freak. :D

Thundercats is great.

liono.gif

this thread sort of makes me wish I had chosen my Optimus Prime avatar instead of Matrix :)

Back