Gunners (Bang, Bang)

Will someone please explain how a fighter with 3 torpedoes, a rear turret and tachyons is classed as a medium fighter and not something heavier?

By the way nice picture LeHah. :)

And I like what the admins have done to the WCCZCIC. Keep it up! :D

Originally posted by Wedge009
Never? I'm sure accidents do happen, no matter what ship you fly.

Never. I think that's one of the reasons why I have such positive feelings about the Vindicator. I first tried it with a Banshee (I though intercepting cap ship missiles needed great speed) and failed miserably. I tried again with the Banshee and failed again (not so miserably though), then I took the Vindicator and it was almost a cake walk.

And I agree calling the Vindicator a fighter-bomber would be more appropriate.

Originally posted by Penguin
Will someone please explain how a fighter with 3 torpedoes, a rear turret and tachyons is classed as a medium fighter and not something heavier?
Torpedoes don't automatically mean something is heavy - look at the Epee (snicker), and the Vampire. Nor do Tachyons and turrets automatically put something in a heavy fighter category - look at the Wasp, and the Morningstar, Lance/Dragon, Excalibur and several 'heavy' fighters didn't have turrets either. Some thing is 'heavy' when it is... um... heavy! ie mass displacement.

Back