Game Ports/Where did WCM go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said yourself insults are insults I don't think a smiley changes that.

Alot of todays problem, they become closed to all outside opinions and take hostile action to defend their beliefs, fanatics.

LOAF actually threatened to destroy UE, thats one of the reasons I don't trust him as I used to.

Calling someone uptight is just a way of saying, I want to do this so let me! In my experience its not a good thing to insult people you don't know jokingly or not, not the best of ways to make the right sort of friends.

No one becomes a serial killer because of society, its something wrong in their head, chances are they got to release some steam in some pointless war that far back in our history, and how do you know there weren't serial killers?

Originally posted by LeHah
Heh, read between the lines Pedro. The smiley at the end of that "insult" denoted it was playful, not at all real. If it was real, you'd've seen this smiley: :mad:
(...)
Do I have to point out sarcasm everytime I use it?)
As a neutral witness to the debate, I have to admit that you were starting to scare me, LeHah... :D

Damnit I always liked Privateer 2 :) Oh wait I'd still present the same argument that its not part of the WC universe though :(

You do actually have a point though, people ARE more critical of something new but in this case the WC movie really didn't fit in with the games IMO and that upsets me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back