Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Seether (WC4)

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Delance

Victory, you say?
Favorite Duel

Blair is the terran pilot who with more victory over Kilrathi aces. What is your favorite fighter duel Blair fought?

Notes: Duels are fighter based, so no Warlord Bug or Tolwyn. If your favorite is a Kilrathi ace not named here, you can choose the generic option and post his name. Also, if you have some name (favorite or not) that you think should make the list, please mention it.

i would have to say hobbes. he was the hardest. everyone else was just ehh..spend a minute or so toying with em, them blow em out of the sky, expecially Thrakhath round 3. except for Flash. i just hit all missles and let him have it in one salvo.

Jazz was by far the most satisfying, but I'd have to say the best one would have to be taking on Bloodmist (in his Paktahn) when he's after Blackmane and I'm in a Hellcat. Tough round at the higher skill levels.

C-ya

I always play in Nightmare after the first time I finish a WC ,so Ill have to say that a real pain in the ass was Thrakkath in the end of Wc3 ! He is an incredible pilot......emmm WAS :D

Hm....I forgot that ! He is tough too.....Maniac maybe an asshole :p but he is got some skills !

The only reason i liked killing Jazz is because it REALLY pissed me off that someone can sell out his own race like that, AARRGGHH!!

Yeah Jazz is a bastard he blames the destruction of that place in SM1 on the confederation. But the confederation knew nothing about the secret weapon before the incident.

hell, he's all mad about his brothers death, but he goes and sides with those who killed his bro. crazy, ain't it.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Okay, I give up. Who do I thing?

Yeah, Phillip meant to say think. This keyboard I'm using ain't worth the ink on the keys. Anyway, you oughta know Phillip's favourite victim for target practice is by now.

Wow, it's terrifying when you read a message, see someone refered to by name, look over and see it's the same person who's posting, and your brain spends a minute trying to figure out what the hell's going on.

In conclusion, talking about oneself in the third person makes ace cry... and that angers me.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Yeah, Phillip meant to say think. This keyboard I'm using ain't worth the ink on the keys. Anyway, you oughta know Phillip's favourite victim for target practice is by now.

Interesting how you switch persons right there. Perhaps one could think "you" is the actual person behind the keyboard, and "Philip" is a forum persona that talks in third person.

Back